2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just to chime in after multiple wears of each. My 510's are by far my tightest fitting High. I think they're starting to loosen up, but dayum. Wish I could have sized up .5.

Diamonds are def. on the tighter end as well and give my pinky some grief. 

Premiers were never TIGHT persay, its just that the materials were stiff. They feel beautiful now. 

So in the past month and a half, I've bought the BHM 2014, Fire and Ice, Tiff Highs, Ugly Christmas Sweaters, V-Days, TaunTauns, YOTHs, and Petosky Highs.  ****, now I know why I gave up Dunks back in '07, to cut back on my spending.

So in the past month and a half, I've bought the BHM 2014, Fire and Ice, Tiff Highs, Ugly Christmas Sweaters, V-Days, TaunTauns, YOTHs, and Petosky Highs.  ****, now I know why I gave up Dunks back in '07, to cut back on my spending.
Word my savings have took a hit since I started to get back into dunks 2 months ago...

no shame^ (SOMP reseller)

Exactly how I feel.  Since January I've bought the YOTHs, Petosky Highs, MIAs, 510s, Concords, Appetite for Destructions, and a couple random GRs.  

Last edited:
guys serious question im trying to buy some coralines but im not so sure about the price im looking at 469 total shipped should i do it? 

Completed listings on ebay listed as sold seem to be in that range with 300 being the low point and 700 the high.

Someone offered me $900 for my DS sz 10 if that helps.

I passed...
Completed listings on ebay listed as sold seem to be in that range with 300 being the low point and 700 the high.
my heart is pounding this is the first time im making a decision of this magnitude never bought shoes for this high  always bought on release dates or on the low

If it's a pair you really want, and it's not going to throw a wrench in your ability to meet your obligations, go for it. Worst comes to worst you can always put it back on the market, it's not like there's that many of these still floating around.

My st patty highs just came in.

Aw yea, Just in time for spring (sorry about iphone quality #hatersgonhate)

Anybody ever own these? There's a pair on the bay for a decent price in my size...they remind me of the birch dunks but I'm jw how similar the colors actually are

My st patty highs just came in.

Aw yea, Just in time for spring (sorry about iphone quality #hatersgonhate)
Man I've always liked these but I don't wear green at all so I could never come around to copping them even when they're on sale for $50-$60...

I thought I went through all of the weekends posts but did I miss a big st pattys sale or something?

They've also got 1 pair of the AJ 1 x SB for $200. I wonder if the price will stay at that level.

Back
Top Bottom