2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This month SOMPS, YOTH, Unkles, and just pulled the trigger on some Nontourage. My girl is going to kill me. Need to keep them in my trunk for a month then slowly start bringing them in the house.

So my size 11 YOTH from zadehkicks got cancelled. Anyone know where I can still find a pair?

Thanks

@Based Jesus I like the way you think. I went with Seinfeld too and came up with a Costanza themed pair.
Yeah I just went back and saw what I missed

HwSMXo.gif

I'm going to a sneaker con today in Hartford. I'll post pictures and if I cop something you guys will be the first to see. Gonna try and get a size swap 9.5 for 10 with my SOMP's. Gonna potentially put my gamma 3labs and Tiffs up for trade fodder. Maybe try to get Tiff lows or Skunks, Supreme Lows, something higher up.
Any luck? I was probably the only SB head there lol, everyone had beat J's or newer releases that I was not at all interested in. I wear a size 9.

Originally Posted by John00  

Question #1.) What does everyone think about blogs and the way they report their info? Should there be consequences for blogs that report false info?   

Question #2.) If you HAD to choose one sneaker blog to get news from which one would you stand by as the most credible over all the rest?

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB and you could create a SB for your favorite sitcom television series what would it look like?

1.) Name of  dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?
1. I used to rely heavily on sneaker blogs for information about release dates & store availability...then instagram came along 
laugh.gif
  ...consequences? none since theyre only blogs & not actual news outlets.

2. SneakerNews.com

3. a) Nike Dunk High White / University Red / Blue QS

b) The No Maams

c) Same fleece material used on the UCS's.  The tongue would be white nylon.

d) Fictional Organization created by Al Bundy (Married w/ Children)

e) QS release 2017, 30th anniversary of the show.

Last edited:
1) NOPE. NT>>>>>

2) SEE 1

3)  I'D CREATE A 3 PACK OF DUNKS: KRAMER DUNK HI, COSTANZA DUNK MID, AND JERRY DUNK LOW.

KRAMER WOULD BE AKIN TO THAT FUR COAT HE ROCKED

COSTANZA WOULD BE LIKE HIS BOXERS PORTRAIT

JERRY WOULD BE A RECREATION OF SOME OF THE OG KICKS HE ROCKED.

WILL BE MORE SPECIFIC NEXT TIME

OH YEA THROW IN A QS NEWMAN P-ROD HIGH AND ELAINE JANO WHILE WE AT IT B

Need to finally bite the bullet and grab those Premier Highs already....ugh. Found a pair for retail, passed like an idiot. :smh:

1. I used to rely heavily on sneaker blogs for information about release dates & store availability...then instagram came along 
laugh.gif

2. SneakerNews.com

b) The No Maams

Hahaha NO MA'AM...so dope.
roll.gif
Totally forgot about that.

Last edited:

Originally Posted by John00  

Question #1.) What does everyone think about blogs and the way they report their info? Should there be consequences for blogs that report false info?   

Question #2.) If you HAD to choose one sneaker blog to get news from which one would you stand by as the most credible over all the rest?

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB and you could create a SB for your favorite sitcom television series what would it look like?

1.) Name of  dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?
laugh.gif

2. SneakerNews.com

b) The No Maams

Repped. Married with children is right up there scrapping with seinfeld for my favorite sitcom of all time

1.) I think blogs are what they are. The only blog that I think is truly out of pocket is Modern Notoriety. They just plain make stuff up with NO FACTS behind the story, and they do it ALL the time. It's out of hand.

2.) Sneaker News, hands down.

3.)

a.) Al Bundy Polk High

b.) The Polk High Dunk High

c.) The entire dunk would be covered in blue Euphoria Nubuck to match his jersey. #33 would be stitched on the heel. The tongue would have the Polk High Panther on the tag. The insole would read all of Al's accomplishments as follows above the picture of him (below): All City Fullback, 1966 MVP, 1966 Most Touchdowns In A Season, 4 Touchdowns In One Game

d.) The dunk is based off Al Bundy's (Married With Children) football playing days in high school.

e.) It'll be a QS for the month of November (the last month he played football in).

a.) Thurston Howl III Lows

b.) The "Hatchet-****oo Oil" Lows

c.) The entire dunk is covered in the HIGHEST quality black leather. The stitching around the entire dunk would be 14K gold. The tongue tag would have a picture of oil coming out the ground (below). The quote "If you were a Republican you'd be PERFECT!!!" would be on the insole.

d.) The dunk is based off Thurston Howl's oil company.

e.) It would be a HS only available to the biggest Nike SB accounts. Only 300 made. There'd be NO release date or news attached to it. It'd just show up. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom