2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I swapped my insoles on the civilist with some insoles i had from some 6.0s, feel alot better now. i too was getting that pinky smashing against the side lol... i tried the over stuffing of the toe box with socks (i think @Sipy  mentioned this) and it did help a little then i did the sole swapping as recommended by some1 else and that fixed it so maybe a combination of both will work for you guys

Like some of the fellas said try swapping the insole out before you decide to sell if they're too small ..I've yet to try it cause I've never had the problem but it seems to be a good remedy for some who had had it.
man got a sz 12 in the 510's took them to get stretched and put a thinnner insole in and open them babies up, they dont fit too bad now but only wore them one time, almost pulled the trigger on the 14 that was on premier the other day but got the Premiers instead.

Will try the insole swap and stuffing trick. I hope it works cuz i doubt i'll find a trade for a half size up and don't feel like going through the hassle of selling for resale to buy another pair

So do they even make 12.5s though? Ive rarely seen 12.5 and its in some shoes. With that toe cramming issue with the 510 id need a 12.5 then
eyes.gif
12.5 is probably one of the rarest sizes next to size 16-18. It's the last half size they produce (I'm pretty sure) and I've only seen a few pairs ever come in that size. I saw a pair last week in 12.5 of the flint 13's and that was a really crazy find.

man got a sz 12 in the 510's took them to get stretched and put a thinnner insole in and open them babies up, they dont fit too bad now but only wore them one time
Damn bro hope with wear they start to stretch..have you done the "take the laces out and relace" trick? That's helped me a few times, primarily my Petoskey's that were a little tight at first with the synthetic wool.

Will try the insole swap and stuffing trick. I hope it works cuz i doubt i'll find a trade for a half size up and don't feel like going through the hassle of selling for resale to buy another pair
Yeah it's a hassle to have to do that for a shoe you really wanna wear. Hopefully it works..

For all your YotH fans out there. Suede is buttery. Shoe is loud lol.
Damn, I hella want this cause I was born in the year of the horse. That's what Nike does, lol, make random connections to your life and trying to force you to buy every connection. But it's chill, I want the chairman baos right now haha.

I swapped my insoles on the civilist with some insoles i had from some 6.0s, feel alot better now. i too was getting that pinky smashing against the side lol... i tried the over stuffing of the toe box with socks (i think @Sipy
 mentioned this) and it did help a little then i did the sole swapping as recommended by some1 else and that fixed it so maybe a combination of both will work for you guys
After relacing my 510s and realizing TTS was a bad call, I wore them inside for about 2 hours with 4 pairs of socks on. Hurt like a *****, but it seemed like they stretched a little. Then I swapped the insole with a normal thin one. After wearing them a couple times, they're now fine, thank God. I really like em, glad I wasn't forced to sell them.

Last edited:
Damn bro hope with wear they start to stretch..have you done the "take the laces out and relace" trick? That's helped me a few times, primarily my Petoskey's that were a little tight at first with the synthetic wool.
Yeah it's a hassle to have to do that for a shoe you really wanna wear. Hopefully it works..
Haven't done the lace thing yet but I have to wear thin socks with em, thought about just taking the insole out all together, but its just too dope of a shoe to get rid of but i might just have to.

Although i do have a narrow foot which is a plus 

Yea. I did the insole swap on my sz 11`s and now im good.

Wish i thought of that before i traded my sz 11 petoskey PREMIER STORE version for SC gloves tho...........still a good trade based on the OG cost of them, but i woulda kep the petoskeys

So do they even make 12.5s though? Ive rarely seen 12.5 and its in some shoes. With that toe cramming issue with the 510 id need a 12.5 then :rolleyes

I have Brian Anderson's in a 12.5 but I tend to get lucky finding weird half sizes. Like my royals and banned 1s are both 13.5s

Would that be a size 11-11.5? Lol (evil grin as I type)
yup 11... funny thing is i was talking to fedex support about a month ago cuz they said they had the address wrong for a pair of shoes i ordered from SPoT... she was o kool i live close by there, awesome place... shoulda asked for some sort of contact info for stuff like this but them again she prolly woulda got creeped out hahaha

atomic red/safari not on sale anywhere. Hate that I let them slip away on NDC when they were like $75

Back
Top Bottom