2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I feel the same way about BRED anything... "NO! They're the PlayOff / Black and Red Air Jordan XI, you little *****"

I think my biggest pet peeve at the moment is the indecisiveness + arguments that stem from "I just got a trade offer for this and that, what should I do?" I don't think that I've ever asked other people to make up my mind when it came to making a trade or deciding what pair I wanted to pick up more if money was tight. As far as I can remember all of my comments on stuff like that have always been declarations well after I'd gone through with it and never seeking validation on who got over on who. The worst is when the responses skew towards one side and the person that posted the question then starts to get argumentative about why they want to go in a different direction, why take a poll of opinions if you've already made up your mind?

edit: looks like we got a question like that while I was writing this.

@Juanzzy Go with the pair you like more. But be aware that the market value on those 4s is way over that of the Dino Jr.

Last edited:
I need some help guys. I got an offer to trade my Dino Jrs for DB Jordan 4's DS. I've always been more into sb's then J's and only own a pair of grape 5's but I do like those 4's. What y'all think?

If you want the DB's, get them.
I prefer the Dino's, even though the DB's may be worth more/expensive.
But, I don't/won't rock J's anymore.

Idk how many of you guys like kix files, but they got a couple pairs of YOTH, 7.5 and 9 up for 229. But last time I checked their shipping is pretty outrageous, but who knows!

They got the Baos too for 169. I've never dealt with them ..though they seem pretty legit..

Idk how many of you guys like kix files, but they got a couple pairs of YOTH, 7.5 and 9 up for 229. But last time I checked their shipping is pretty outrageous, but who knows!

They got the Baos too for 169. I've never dealt with them ..though they seem pretty legit..
They are legit. But just as you noticed their prices are pretty nuts

kix-files is legit, i've bought from them before, it's just way overpriced. but if you're willing to 'cook', go for it!

It is so tempting to cop from these UK sites and all. Major props for people posting that out there so that some of us who feel the need to pull the trigger, can do so.

I am gonna sit and wait on more US stores to release them...not to mention we'll be seeing Hacky Sacks and Star Highs. Patience is a virtue.

It is so tempting to cop from these UK sites and all. Major props for people posting that out there so that some of us who feel the need to pull the trigger, can do so.

I am gonna sit and wait on more US stores to release them...not to mention we'll be seeing Hacky Sacks and Star Highs. Patience is a virtue.
couldn't agree more.. REPPED.

What up fam. I hate to be a bother, but my cake day is tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out what I wanna get myself. I would love some help. I'm trying to keep it under $150. I'm lookin for something with black and gold. I was thinking maybe some laces from http://www.aglititaly.com. Anyone ever tried em out? Thanks in advance.

What up fam. I hate to be a bother, but my cake day is tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out what I wanna get myself. I would love some help. I'm trying to keep it under $150. I'm lookin for something with black and gold. I was thinking maybe some laces from http://www.aglititaly.com. Anyone ever tried em out? Thanks in advance.
$50+ for laces? o.0

People have been customizing their snake eyes with a gold smoosh and it looks Bauws. 

Back
Top Bottom