2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just saw the janoski hacky today and the bad news is that there is zero texture to the shoe. The hacky is ink jet-like printed on. I've gotta pass on these. Seriously bummed out, I was looking forward to this release too.

Pretty sure all are like that... including the dunks smh

I am so thirsty for info on the 'Murica Dunks I hope they come with a special edition box where they use technology to put this gif on the box:

That is incredibly disappointing. The whole point of these is that "knitted" texture.
A print instead of the actual knitted fabric defeats the purpose. >:
Agreed, even the sales guy was disappointed. He said he's heard that objection to them all day today!
Pretty sure all are like that... including the dunks smh
Confirmed. As far as the sales guy is concerned, he beLIEves they all will be a print. Tonight....... I shall cry.
mean.gif

Hey does anyone know if send help 2s ever got the concepts sale treatment? I'm wondering if premier has the best price and if I should pull the trigger.

Hey does anyone know if send help 2s ever got the concepts sale treatment? I'm wondering if premier has the best price and if I should pull the trigger.
I do believe concepts had them  but they are long gone.. There $73 shipped at premier. I swear i saw them for cheaper somewhere let me search for you real quick

Thanks for the help man. 11-11.5 either one is fine I don't believe they'll be too tight
I checked 15 sites cant seem to find them cheaper anywhere. But Shoejockey on ebay has them for same price  $73 shipped but you will get some ebay bucks back also

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom