2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sounds good. Thanks for your help @GTownKickz . How does eBay bucks work? Do I have to sign up for anything?
You have to have a ebay account. Then i think you just automatically receive ebay bucks for all your purchases. But im really not sure. Ive been on ebay since 2007 i dont remember signing up for anything. But dont hold me to it. Search ebay help/customer service about it

Will do @GTownKickz please accept this rep.
Accepted 
tongue.gif

Does anyone know the length of the laces for a dunk high SB?
you can buy 60" but original high laces are like 67"
Sounds good. Thanks for your help @GTownKickz . How does eBay bucks work? Do I have to sign up for anything?

You have to have a ebay account. Then i think you just automatically receive ebay bucks for all your purchases. But im really not sure. Ive been on ebay since 2007 i dont remember signing up for anything. But dont hold me to it. Search ebay help/customer service about it
You do have to sign up, I just had a message on my account to sign up like last week, theres no fee or anything. But what I briefly read is that you collect bucks for 3 month period (1 quarter), each item on ebay will display how much bucks youll earn for purchase, after that 3 months is over of collecting, youll have a month i believe to spend them or youll lose it (cant accumulate).

Last edited:

You do have to sign up, I just had a message on my account to sign up like last week, theres no fee or anything. But what I briefly read is that you collect bucks for 3 month period (1 quarter), each item on ebay will display how much bucks youll earn for purchase, and then you have a month i believe to spend them or youll lose it (cant accumulate).

THIS IS CORRECT

You do have to sign up, I just had a message on my account to sign up like last week, theres no fee or anything. But what I briefly read is that you collect bucks for 3 month period (1 quarter), each item on ebay will display how much bucks youll earn for purchase, after that 3 months is over of collecting, youll have a month i believe to spend them or youll lose it (cant accumulate).

Thanks for clarifying. Please accept this rep.

I just saw the janoski hacky today and the bad news is that there is zero texture to the shoe. The hacky is ink jet-like printed on. I've gotta pass on these. Seriously bummed out, I was looking forward to this release too.
really?
damn i was expecting something like the flyknit material feel, rather than just printed materials.

See if these sit first...

The last 2 links are for the same colors but are SB laces and are Dope for the Baohaus Dunks
Didn't even see those, definitely dope.

Yeah those hacky sacks being printed are going to turn away 80% of people that were going to Cop guaranteed  
Agreed.  Conceptually, I really was thinking these were gonna be a must cop for me but they didn't really execute like I thought they would.  I expected them to use a really nice, vibrant knitted material like the stuff pictured below.  Not a dull print.  Kinda bummed actually.

Hacky%20Sacks.jpg

Last edited:

Agreed.  Conceptually, I really was thinking these were gonna be a must cop for me but they didn't really execute like I thought they would.  I expected them to use a really nice, vibrant knitted material like the stuff pictured below.  Not a dull print.  Kinda bummed actually.
I Agree they really messed them up goin the cheap route and just printing the design. But thats Nike for you, the cheapest production costs possible

Hacky%20Sacks.jpg

Exactly!

So i just realized...I've missed out on a lot of eBay bucks from buying SB's lol

I've spent well over 4g's in the past 4 months on eBay... I missed a lot... I'm going to sign up right now.. I can't believe I don't have one... And they never gave me a option, I have to go look for it..

Happy Easter to everyone also

So the underlying question here is...... "Is Nike beginning to treat SB like Jordan Brand?" Cheap Materials  x  Hype^10 = Nike's ideal business strategy/model for older shoes. We've already seen this executed with the Tiff Diamond highs, and now the Hacky Sacks.  What's next?

I've spent well over 4g's in the past 4 months on eBay... I missed a lot... I'm going to sign up right now.. I can't believe I don't have one... And they never gave me a option, I have to go look for it..

Happy Easter to everyone also
They did just change the rules recently (at least for me)...if you don't get $5 in ebay bucks, you forefit the balance. If you're spending that much though, you won't have a problem with that rule 
laugh.gif

Occasionally I slack on ebay as well as I would get like $1.32 at the end. Would use it on like a CD or something cheap. Free money is free money.

Ocho-cat on ebay selling DS size 8 Civilists for $130 shipped
Yo, @jLi119  was it you looking for the Ulrichs? Or was it a big footer? User "dreamhatch" on ebay has a pair. Prob a lil overpriced but maybe worth an offer if the person looking was a size 13.

Back
Top Bottom