2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah I've got a few that cost way more than these, but I don't consider their market value to be what I paid since I traded pairs I picked up for retail (diamond lows I'm looking at you)
sell me your sbs mints lol

The few pairs I've sold or traded for have been under strict circumstances. It's been over a year since I even thought of selling anything. Out of all the pairs I've owned I've gotten rid of 6 pairs.

Nice Jedis up there. At one point they were in contention for being my favorite pair.

Last edited:
Repped for those jedi's, and in my size!! Congrats on the cop, would definitely sell my tiff highs for those, great job

Need an opinion or 2. I can't decide between SOMP for $205 or YOTH for $195 (size 12/13). Part of me wants to wait and be patient and cop from someone in a bind willing to let go around $150, but with all the talk about these I don't know if I can wait.
i got the SOMP on RD, and waited for a bit to cop the YOTH for resell (copped about a month later)

both are high quality, since the SOMP is subtle i feel like i can wear it in more situations than YOTH

that being said, the YOTH is simply AMAZING - it will blow you away in person

so for me - i wear the SOMP more often, but i like the YOTH more

that probably doesn't help you at all 
smile.gif

Finally got my Baos from SPOT. I must say these are impressive. Box is a little cheap and seems to be a crease nightmare. Not trippin' though shoes are supposed to do that. Don't pass. On to the next one. Sorry for the iPhone pics.

Last edited:
Finally got my Baos from SPOT. I must say these are impressive. Box is a little cheap and seems to be a crease nightmare. Not trippin' though shoes are supposed to do that. Don't pass. On to the next one. Sorry for the iPhone pics.

Nice pickup, should have cop them when i had a chance

Not into SBs really, but I'm a big Star Wars fan, and I've been after these for a while...hard to find 'em in decent condition + reasonably priced in my size 13...but found a guy in the B/S forum who was willing to deal...sold my Diamond Highs to finance these:

Just in time for Star Wars Day!
tongue.gif
I still say you should have gotten those Ostrich's from Corgi hahaha

my hacky sack dunk highs came in, check em out.

they actually look better than those ****** pics that were being posted earlier. hope this helps you guys make your decision easier

my hacky sack dunk highs came in, check em out.

they actually look better than those ****** pics that were being posted earlier. hope this helps you guys make your decision easier
Can't get down on these 

But if you like them, that's all that matters homie. Nice early scoop!

Pass on the hi man the brown sole kills them for me and the back brown heel is a negative man if the midsole was white i would next....:

Timing is everything ! I missed everywhere and my local did'nt get them so I paid up .  Good luck , to me those were a harder cop than the tiff highs !

Back
Top Bottom