2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gotta wait and see if this charge will come off. Not even doing it for myself, trying to get @skywalkerOG
 his pair in size 11.5 but Premier told me "gotta get your bank to remove it" and my bank told me "gotta get Premier to remove it, all we can do is file a chargeback later" so I'm at a loss for what to do.

And they were highs.

It takes like 3 to 4 business days for it to disappear and you get the funds back. There is nothing either of them can do. You must of typed the address or something on your billing address wrong. It is annoying but your just going to have to wait it out.

Has happened to me multiple times lol. Yes it is annoying waiting because your money is temporarily out of your account then spend again to get what you want, while you temporarily wait for the funds from the first try to get credited back.

It takes like 3 to 4 business days for it to disappear and you get the funds back. There is nothing either of them can do. You must of typed the address or something on your billing address wrong. It is annoying but your just going to have to wait it out.

Has happened to me multiple times lol. Yes it is annoying waiting because your money is temporarily out of your account then spend again to get what you want, while you temporarily wait for the funds from the first try to get credited back.
Well I would say I typed the address wrong but I was logged into my account using the address that was in the system that I've used to buy from them multiple times. Obviously I got the card right because my money was taken. But beyond that, I CAN'T order again unless I make a new account because they won't allow duplicate sales to go through. So I chalk it up to a loss and move on.

wow those Royals were sitting for a good while and now they're all gone

they'll probably restock them through the week

Thanks for the premier J Pack link, got the Royals
happy.gif

I (should) have a pair of the lows coming my way soon and I was planning on getting a pair of the hi's once they started to hit shops but I wasn't expecting them this earlier in May lol...gotta try and get my girl a pair of those concord's this weekend and pay a few bills so it's a no-go for them hi's.

Who remembers this listing?

I don't think I've ever seen that before, but if that was listed at the height of dunk popularity, I can only imagine what the asking price was. SO many pairs that I'd love to own in that photo.

The royals will pop up all over the place though, they're a GR for may so it's just Premier flexing their account showing how they have the stuff on the first of the month. And you probably won't regret the SOMP.

Giraffes for less than retail plus free shipping ease the pain????

probably not... lol

Nike SB Dunk Low PRM “Giraffe”
$89.99 Free Shipping
Phone orders available for this product
Shoe installation
303-440-3820

:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom