2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

is it safe to assume shops that got the jpack dunks and aj x sb 1 craig stecykz will also get the LM1s?

I called 20 cali skate shops and only 2 of them will be receiving them.  Any other places to consider in the bay?
...you know what they say about assuming? :smile:

sorry, size 12. I think I read somewhere earlier in this thread that a guy was able to get them for $140. Maybe that is just a pipe dream :\  

Wasn't a dream, I did have a possible hookup, however I just heard back, they aren't even getting a fsr, and are doing fcfs in store only because of it.

These BS Paid In Full Dunks are growing on me. I wish there was a way I could get the ISO version. The gold lace locks are a must.

My boy and his girl are securing my SB1s are concrete wave today. Least hopefully they can get my size 13

Anyone who's in MA they're doing preorders all week for the pack priced at 400.
Thanks for the info, I am on the north shore and couldn't make it there to buy in person.  If you know of any other spots in MA or NH a pm would be greatly appreciated.  @bballermarkie  

someone said they think there using the half & half boxes for QS that lack in quality... im starting to think that may be the case. the YOTH and the SOMPs did not have the half colored boxes & those have been the dunks with the nicest quality so far released this year

Not sure what you're referring to.  This pic above is a pair of skunks on the bay (beat to the ground, so obviously worn a lot) and the current bid is $320.  i just can't believe someone is willing to pay that for a pair that has barely (if any) life left. Maybe I'm just not understanding your response...

Edit: Im assuming now that you meant whoever is trying to buy wants to 'flex' on social media.  I get that I guess, but wouldn't it be obvious that they are beat to the ground? No props for that, at least not from me (but I don't have any social media so I guess my opinion wouldn't matter haha)

I would have given e props to someone who beat a "hype" shoe to the ground but never someone who bought it that way

Swap the laces out, otherwise you look like you have mcrad 2's lol

Yeah, with the white laces I can actually appreciate them but not enough to lose sleep over. Only way I could see myself actually wanting a pair is if I could get the ISO/LE box that some shops are supposed to be receiving.

i wish there was a way to go back and see who didn't like the blacksheeps at first and compare to who likes them now that we've been "'fed" more pics.

someone said they think there using the half & half boxes for QS that lack in quality... im starting to think that may be the case. the YOTH and the SOMPs did not have the half colored boxes & those have been the dunks with the nicest quality so far released this year

Premier and "white ice" lows came in the teal box too.

What do DS skunks go for these days? I'm a size 10.5 11
You're looking at $500 easy. $450 would be a steal unfortunately...
My boy and his girl are securing my SB1s are concrete wave today. Least hopefully they can get my size 13

Anyone who's in MA they're doing preorders all week for the pack priced at 400.
Can I call up, pre-order, and pick up in shop? I'd pay $400 and drive up for guaranteed pairs.

My god that actually makes sense......the mystery may be solved! I wonder why Nike would do that to us though :/

So the SB x Black Sheep's arrived today and I must say, I am very underwhelmed by this sneaker. Quality is decent but nothing spectacular. Personally I don't know why but I expected different and better materials.
 What materials were used? And what did you think could be better? I just wanna get some insight of these before I cop

Someone point me to the direction of a shop doing pre-orders for Lance Mountains please?

PM Me. SERIOUS. $$$

What materials were used? And what did you think could be better? I just wanna get some insight of these before I cop
Well first off the suede is stained and I dont mean glue, it's almost dirty looking. the white portions with the SB are like a Nylon type of material, the best way I can explain it is like those cheap jansport backpacks you can get but thicker. 

Also the white on my pair atleast isn't completely white, could prob be cleaned off but I dont care for them enough to. It's the quality is just a big letdown for me, compared to the few older dunk releases and even the YOTR/CNY dunk I have it's just completely subpar.

The only part I actually like more in person is the Translucent red outsole.

i wish there was a way to go back and see who didn't like the blacksheeps at first and compare to who likes them now that we've been "'fed" more pics.
I'll admit I'm one those people that will say they look better with more pics of the lace swap. The red laces just look out of place (I know, it's for the Paid in Full album letters) but still don't like them enough to buy them.

Swap the laces out, otherwise you look like you have mcrad 2's lol
Yeah, with the white laces I can actually appreciate them but not enough to lose sleep over. Only way I could see myself actually wanting a pair is if I could get the ISO/LE box that some shops are supposed to be receiving.

Yeah the box is nice but not essential. At the end of the day it's just a box. But the lacelocks though are a must. If I can secure a set of the lacelocks then I'll get a pair.

any ideas what the boombox set is going to cost? I'm putting 200 aside for it, assuming itll be the same as the USC pack.

Anyone have any concrete info on pricing of the pack?

Well first off the suede is stained and I dont mean glue, it's almost dirty looking. the white portions with the SB are like a Nylon type of material, the best way I can explain it is like those cheap jansport backpacks you can get but thicker. 

Also the white on my pair atleast isn't completely white, could prob be cleaned off but I dont care for them enough to. It's the quality is just a big letdown for me, compared to the few older dunk releases and even the YOTR/CNY dunk I have it's just completely subpar.

The only part I actually like more in person is the Translucent red outsole.
Cool. Thanks for the information man. I will think a little more as to whether I want to cop or not 

I'm still a member of Team Uninterested when it comes to the Black Sheeps.  I'd rather spend my cash on some Money Cats.

Back
Top Bottom