2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So beautiful 
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
 but am I the only one thrown off by the differences in the midpanel?
In looking at all the pics that have surfaced, it looks like it's might be more random assorted than mismatched (kinda like the hacky sacks). Some pairs have different light/dark panels, while some have almost the same all over, like this eBay one:

compared to this one:

granted just how it looks to me.... and it could be all lighting... I could just be crazy. But I'm still stoked for these. praying they drop and I don't have to give a kidney to get a pair.

Last edited:

Has anyone figured out if thats suede or leather?
To my eye, it looks almost like a more extreme variation of the soft textured leather that is on the Atoms. but definitely not sure for sure. Didn't someone in here get a pair already?

On the Hutongs the leather looks like depending on the direction of the grain it looks light or dark.

Perhaps a nappy nubuck or something.

I'm guessing this is most likely the case and the reason why all the midpanels look different. The grain is just in different directions.

sup, i think i told you guys our nike rep said we had some quartersnacks shipping in july, i think they finally came. told us we didnt have to wait till september to sell them either. if they come in today i'll try to come back with some detailed pictures.

Dont massacre me, but any SB brethren going to Electric Zoo in a few weeks?
not going but went the past few years. this year they're banning camelbaks. getting strict cuz of the oding and deaths. be safe out there!

not going but went the past few years. this year they're banning camelbaks. getting strict cuz of the oding and deaths. be safe out there!
Yeah, Ive been every year since it originated. The whole camelback thing is so idiotic....

sup, i think i told you guys our nike rep said we had some quartersnacks shipping in july, i think they finally came. told us we didnt have to wait till september to sell them either. if they come in today i'll try to come back with some detailed pictures.

I was just up there Saturday. I asked James about em and he said he expects them in today too. Do you drive the Evo? If so nice ride. But yea I got in the store right after yall discovered the boba fett was missing lol

a lot coming out... gonna have to see what's truly a want/need between rukus, aj 1 ko, cali's and if those beijing's ever drop state side  
eyes.gif

Do you guys think the crawfishes will be an easy cop? Or will I have to put in work? Sorry if it has been asked but this thread moves so fast there is often 20+ pages between times that I check it.

Do you guys think the crawfishes will be an easy cop? Or will I have to put in work? Sorry if it has been asked but this thread moves so fast there is often 20+ pages between times that I check it.
I wouldn't wake up late but I don't think its going to be impossible. 

+1

Those Supreme dunks are almost as hyped as Yeezy foams.

I'm not one for filling a reseller his pocket if the added amount is 50%+.
that's your ego talking. if it's worth it to you and at a reasonable price for your wants, then go for it

Back
Top Bottom