2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I
eBay for 500+
This is pretty much accurate.
mean.gif

Happy that all of the holding out finally paid off, QSs for retail with no shipping and tax is a win.

I was in a meeting at work and had to step out with how Tactics trolled us on Twitter with the release LOL.

Happy that all of the holding out finally paid off, QSs for retail with no shipping and tax is a win.

I was in a meeting at work and had to step out with how Tactics trolled us on Twitter with the release LOL.
Yeah same here lol. Plus 5$ off from the code. Being a cheap bastard came through this time

I need to try this being patient thing when it comes to kicks (SBs)...while I won't pay early price, I would love to sneakers below retail. Hard part is gauging the interest nowadays. Props to those getting the discount on the QS, one of the best drops this year...so far.

GR of the year right now IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
since nobody has posted Cali High lace swaps:

Red laces from Paid in Fulls
Green laces from an auction on ebay--I went to fully laced and didn't see the right color green I wanted.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/REPLACEMENT...NCHES-SNEAKER-SHOE-GREEN-CELTIC-/331313864617
60 in-- dope price, fast shipping. Will definitely keep them in mind for future SB lace purchases.

...I like all three options. I'll probably change 'em up every now and again contingent upon how I feel that day.

Viva La Raza! :pimp: One time for the Mexican homies....

There were rumors earlier this year that a "Solar" colorway of SB's were coming out towards the end of this year......while I'd like to see what it looks like I'd hate to see the hypebeasts around that time if it comes to fruition. "My first SB in awhile since they died......" 

There were rumors earlier this year that a "Solar" colorway of SB's were coming out towards the end of this year......while I'd like to see what it looks like I'd hate to see the hypebeasts around that time if it comes to fruition. "My first SB in awhile since they died......" 

Worst part is, they'll be dope without the moniker, but they'll be impossible to get, and the resell market will be flooded. Those "yeezy" foams were a joke.

Honestly, Yeezy inspired colorways on other shoes didn't take off as I think Nike hoped they would...the Foams only go for about 20% over retail.

Last edited:
How's the quality on these Calis? I picked up the J-pack Royals earlier this year, and they're tumbled plastic.

in the place where I work, Dubai UAE, all people 

How's the quality on these Calis? I picked up the J-pack Royals earlier this year, and they're tumbled plastic.
I was so looking forward to this,

but when I received my Jpack I was dissapointed because it was not a real leather.

sold it last week.

Beijing here i AM

Honestly, Yeezy inspired colorways on other shoes didn't take off as I think Nike hoped they would...the Foams only go for about 20% over retail.
Before they were restock the Roshe's were going for $200+. I don't think Nike made the shoe in hopes that resellers would make money off of them though, they made them so they'd sell out. In which case, both the Foams and Roshe's did. 

Back
Top Bottom