2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Weekly pile up.
My rotation

Don't know if it was mentioned on the last couple pages since the thread jumped 4 pages within like 3 hours...but anyone get anything on the SPoT restock that was at noon?

Also said they might be restocking sometime next week. Apologies if already posted..but figured some might be needing desert after eating :wink:

Cart jacked but charges pending on PayPal for tactics hmmm I lost signal on the elevator oh well not meant to be

How about I just got this email from Nike telling me that I "left something in my cart"... Nike is too big to be so dumb.

Last edited:
These might end up discounted. They are still all over the place. It's nice to see an easy pickup for all those that wanted De La lows

I thought so too when they dropped in the morning, but they seem to be selling out on every link posted . They may sit at Local shops but not for too long.

I can't wait till I get those glitter rainbow sparkle motorcycle helmet oil spill SB's. Leather looks quality and that sexy swoosh.

Don't know if I can hold out for discount

Got a little too drunk last night and just woke up. Barely missed the Tactics drop. I'll be going back through the thread and trying to find a place that still has a 12. Any recommendations?

Uh just got an order confirmation from tactics lol guess it went thru , weird because it told me couldn't find server when I hit submit and when I tried to add again it said sz oos but I guess it went thru

Branded just got the second half of the De La shipment: 732-222-5500. Emage also has a single size 14: 720-855-8297. Installation has 7-9, 10, 14: 303-440-3820. Please do not mention me or the thread.

Last edited:
Transport just got back to and responded to my request and are going to honor the Mother's Day sale for those blue devils! Just hope they still have my size.

Back
Top Bottom