2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know when these dropped, all the locals were charging $200

Thank god I buy from USA. Again any Canadians in here who dunno about Online shopping from the states and shipping it to a parcel house on the border, pm me. I'll let you know how to take advantage of the American market.

Thank god I buy from USA. Again any Canadians in here who dunno about Online shopping from the states and shipping it to a parcel house on the border, pm me. I'll let you know how to take advantage of the American market.
This is only good if you live by the border though!

I usually have to buy from the US as not many sz 13/14 (especially SBs) make it to Canadian retailers.  But ya, parcel box in the US is a must - too many US retailers either don't ship up here, charge ridiculous ship rates ($40 - $50) or don't use USPS (FedEx/UPS/DHL all charge high brokerage fees, in order of best to worst in my experience).  And some shoes don't make it up here (don't think any shop in Canada got the Baos for example).

Anytime I meet another Canadian that doesn't have a US parcel box, I have to assume (a) they don't drive/have a car, (b) extremely lazy, or (c) they have a criminal record.

oprahbees.gif

#MakeSomeZZZZ

Does anyone sell Tiffany laces that match the BTTF?
Fully laced maybe?
I'm not even trying to put some tiff high laces in my lows

All this shipping talk made me check my DLS order wich was expected today but it's been delayed because it's in Canada?!
What the freak? I live in SoCal this is not cool man

Does anyone sell Tiffany laces that match the BTTF?
Fully laced maybe?
I'm not even trying to put some tiff high laces in my lows

I don't have Tiffany laces so I used the laces from my clear jades and they seem to work

Last edited:
JM will probably make them worse. 

thank you; what should I use then? Heel drag isn't terrible; it's just the suede is really dirty. I don't own many suede shoes (for this reason) so I'm clueless as to how to clean them.

Any fellow pacman and/or WPF owners care to chime in?? It would be greatly appreciated!

thank you; what should I use then? Heel drag isn't terrible; it's just the suede is really dirty. I don't own many suede shoes (for this reason) so I'm clueless as to how to clean them.

Any fellow pacman and/or WPF owners care to chime in?? It would be greatly appreciated!
People say Lincoln EZ cleaner is the way to go. 

Nice suede brush + eraser + time. 

Back
Top Bottom