2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ok, this is a little off topic, so forgive me, but at least this is SB related, unlike the above JB talk :lol:

Can anyone tell me how the P Rod 2's run size wise? I wear an 11 in recent dunk lows and highs. Would I be fine sizing down to a 10.5?

Ok, this is a little off topic, so forgive me, but at least this is SB related, unlike the above JB talk :lol:

Can anyone tell me how the P Rod 2's run size wise? I wear an 11 in recent dunk lows and highs. Would I be fine sizing down to a 10.5?

Ehh i wouldn't they're pretty TTS

Ok, this is a little off topic, so forgive me, but at least this is SB related, unlike the above JB talk
laugh.gif

Id say go TTS. When these first dropped  there was a bit of interest in the thread, some people who copped commented about how narrow the toe was compared to the older models. Take that with a grain of salt and of course don't quote me on that cause my imagination tends to get the best of me in the evenings lol

Just realized that said p rod 2... not 1 haha... oops!

Last edited:

I would say they run a half size small TBH

I would say they run a half size small TBH

Id say go TTS. When these first dropped  there was a bit of interest in the thread, some people who copped commented about how narrow the toe was compared to the older models. Take that with a grain of salt and of course don't quote me on that cause my imagination tends to get the best of me in the evenings lol

Ehh i wouldn't they're pretty TTS
Well that sucks, I was eyeing up a pair in the Black Cement colorway, wanted a pair for a while. Thanks for the help guys! :smokin

Pulling me back into the cork love. I'm so back and forth with that shoe.

All this Chicago 1 talk got me stressin, one of my grails but I know it will be a Sadderday.

Are barfs fat tongue or skinny? I feel like I've seen pictures of them with both, but I doubt that's possible. Can someone clarify?

Did a lace swap with my black/purple box Wheat Mid SBs. I really like how they look in person. I wish I had something better than just my phone camera.

Thoughts?

Are barfs fat tongue or skinny? I feel like I've seen pictures of them with both, but I doubt that's possible. Can someone clarify?
I wanna say they came both ways. I have the skinny tongue which is an orange label and I believe the fat tongue was a green label just like the way ostriches were. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong
Fat tongues were overseas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom