2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Honestly?

Why did you post anything in the first place if you weren't going to try to be helpful or give any insight? 

If you have something helpful to share about the Homegrown collaboration, then we'd love to hear it and be appreciative.

And I did clearly stated the materials are prime, as in of high quality. Was in reference to another members post about being disappointed in next years lineup.

these.

Honestly?

Why did you post anything in the first place if you weren't going to try to be helpful or give any insight? 

If you have something helpful to share about the Homegrown collaboration, then we'd love to hear it and be appreciative.

He's just flexing.... I'm sure he's been told not to give any details but it's killing him..... So he just leaks a little out to ease the pain

But still bro... Bring some info or say nothing at all

[h5]Date: 12/14/2015[/h5][h5]Author: 90'sbaby[/h5][h5]Title: NIKE SB DUNK LOW PREMIUM[/h5][h5]  [/h5]
Your inner 90's wardrobe is calling and the perfect shoe to complete the look is here. The new Dunk Low Premium from Nike SB features an acid washed denim upper, with black detailing atop a white midsole. The insole graphic even includes images of buttons and accessories commonly seen on denim jackets, while the heel of each shoe reads NIKE across the tab. Available now. Click the photo to grab your pair, but move fast - unlike your favorite denim jacket, these won't be sitting at a thrift store anytime soon. 

http://www.thepremierstore.com/blog_detail.cfm?blogId=4337

Premier pics make them look pretty clean... Love the heal tab... a down the line pickup need that deep disco tho 
nerd.gif

Dug the box out and sealed up some gaps from the midsole to the upper. Planning on wearing my pair out on Thursday night for The Force Awakens.
Curious, what do you use to seal up the gaps? I made the mistake of taking some Takashis to fix such gaps to a cobbler. 

Curious, what do you use to seal up the gaps? I made the mistake of taking some Takashis to fix such gaps to a cobbler. 

Loctite and a steady hand. I think I still have some glue stains on the leather but these seem to all of glue stains.

Went to the HR X Blitz event yesterday. Here's a few pics of the gems on display

Had a great time cool peoples and open bar
glasses.gif

Great turnout!
I'll post some more pix later...
Talking to Dre, This will probably be the last time he does one of these for a LOOONNNNGGG Time...
Too much work and stress on his part...
Even though he had lots of help, it was still a lot to handle for packing, unpacking and then breaking down to re-pack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom