2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Aw....I wanted to see. 
mean.gif

Poison Greens....Blue Box Era.

Depending on size they can be found, they weren't too popular (which you can say for most of the Blue Box era). Ebay is prolly your best bet.

Seems like no matter the occasion I end up throwing on my beat up Fast Times more often than not. So comfortable, and so :smokin

I've been waiting for these since the pics leaked earlier this year. Any news of a stateside drop? Is it still expected in 2016?

I've been trying to find these for $65 or less shipped for awhile now.  I'm probably too late, but this is a great price.

Thx for the info.

I hated the samples, but you're right...these are so much better than the sample pics.  I still don't really like them at all though.

Nice collection so far!

Dls highs still avail...11.5 biggest sz they have

got the rodriguez cements in . my 10.5 is underwhelming in person. debating returning them or waiting to exchange them on something coming out

Poison Greens....Blue Box Era.

Depending on size they can be found, they weren't too popular (which you can say for most of the Blue Box era). Ebay is prolly your best bet.
Poison Greens are actually Gold Box Era.

Thanks! 
You should def look into a pair. When I rock mine, I usually go with pants actually. I'm not one of those guys opposed to wearing pink, but your jeans will hide the pink hit on the heel and I think they look a little better like that.

Back
Top Bottom