2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ok so I recently sold a pair of YOTH on eBay. The buyer tried to initiate a return even tho I put accepts no returns in the listing.

I'm good to just straight deny this request right?

Edit: the reason for the return is 'they were too big and I thought they'd be more red'

Last edited:
Ok so I recently sold a pair of YOTH on eBay. The buyer tried to initiate a return even tho I put accepts no returns in the listing.

I'm good to just straight deny this request right?

Edit: the reason for the return is 'they were too big and I thought they'd be more red'

Sounds like they were too big and he is just looking for another excuse to justify a return. As long as your pics were an accurate representation of what he was getting you shouldn't need to accept a return since you specified no returns in the listing. If the pics were deceiving in anyway he may have a legit reason for a refund.
I always take good pics with good lighting for that reason. If your pics are good than your covered.

Last edited:
If he tries hard enough, he can still force a return. Even if you said no returns accepted. Hate that about eBay. (Unless there has been a very recent policy change...)

bballermarkie bballermarkie From what I've heard and read on here if you're persistent enough eBay or PayPal always sides with the buyer. I hope I'm wrong and it works out for you though.

Homegrown joints are on eBay for retail already...won't be long now until we see 'em for half off.

Who was saying shops are only getting 8-12 pairs?

Last edited:
bballermarkie bballermarkie From what I've heard and read on here if you're persistent enough eBay or PayPal always sides with the buyer. I hope I'm wrong and it works out for you though.

Well I hope not. My feedback also far exceeds his so we'll how this turns out

I'm gonna call eBay in the morning and just see what's what for sure though

Last edited:
@bballermarkie   You may be good since his reason wasn't a very good one. I got ripped off selling some J's last year because they favor the buyer even when they see that they are wrong. Dude was trying to scam using the buyer protection program. You could see what he was doing cause he had tried it before. They let him do it anyways cause they don't want to upset the buyers. I had WAY more feed back than him. 

Yin yang

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-313170_023_A_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-313170_023_B_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-313170_023_C_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-313170_023_D_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-313170_023_E_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-313170_023_F_PREM.jpg

Man it's good to see some dope color ways coming up this year. I've been in yeezy season all year, and had no desire to cop any dunks. Homegrowns & these 2 I'm in for for sure.

Back
Top Bottom