2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have a pair of those too.  Bought 'em off CCS...  Simpler times, man.

I feel you there.  I walked into my local and grabbed a pair.  People around here slept on them big time but lined up for the Tiff Highs.  I'd rather have these.

I worked for my local and we only got two 9.5s. The manager and the owner are both a 9.5 so I was SOL lol

I worked for my local and we only got two 9.5s. The manager and the owner are both a 9.5 so I was SOL lol
I do remember these being really limited.  Not "limited" like a lot of releases lately.  Like one in each size from 8-12 and that was it.  I got lucky.  When the store opened, it was me and one other dude who was way too eager to tell me that he never pays over retail.    

Ironically enough, just scored a DS pair of CNY for 155 and $10 ship. Sometimes trolling eBay incessantly gets you some good stuff

KOTD: Levi's

Those red laces look good on the shrimps, makes everything pop.

Edit:^ what length are those laces?

I think they're 54".

dude was it the sz 9 pair? i was so tempted to bid on it! if only it would have been a half size bigger.

It was, yeah. I prefer 9.5 as well but am still plenty comfortable in a 9. After almost 2 years of wanting that shoe I was more than willing to bite for a 9 at that price.

It was, yeah. I prefer 9.5 as well but am still plenty comfortable in a 9. After almost 2 years of wanting that shoe I was more than willing to bite for a 9 at that price.
congratz man great price for those. im a size 10 i can squeeze into a 9.5 but ive never been able to comfortably fit into a 9, but you best believe i really wanted to bid on those! lol

I sold a DS pair with a yellowish stain on the toe box awhile back. Do you have pics. My OCD wouldn't allow me to keep them. What size?

I only have the pics from eBay, so once I get them I'll take my own since I'd have to tag the eBay ones. These ones are a size 9, look to be pretty close to DS maybe worn a couple times at most. Could they be yours?? Lol

I only have the pics from eBay, so once I get them I'll take my own since I'd have to tag the eBay ones. These ones are a size 9, look to be pretty close to DS maybe worn a couple times at most. Could they be yours?? Lol

You don't have to tag them. Post the pics from eBay if you wish.

Last edited:

Not mine. I'm a size 11.

Back
Top Bottom