2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm pretty sure they are not SB. I have a pair and there is no zoom air. I do not agree that they are comfortable but I do agree they are a dope concept.
I've only had low top blazers... I remember them being real snug so I sized up on em they are nice and wide it was worth it. My bad that's the second time I posted a non SB kick in the thread.

cats are saying the quality before blue box was better? that's crazy cuz the blue box dunks I got are so comfortable...I need to get a pair for my self of goldboxes cuz these are more comfortable or just as comfortable as my quartersnacks...can some one recap the box colors and years please if its not too much to ask I'm late to the SB party...

Last edited:
Copped a pair of blue moons finally...said i was waiting till they hit 70 or below. I want a pair of size 13-14 j rods. If any one can be of assistance id appreciate the oop...

Has anyone bought the SB laces from Fullylaced? Specifically the gold ones. I'm thinking about buying them to match my Nasty Boys since the red bled all over the white pair and the other red is kind of not the same shade. Thx thx
I did but they're extremely stiff and the creases from the small package they're sent in is really aggravating to get straightened out.

Tired of having my suede shoes get ****** up from shipping. I can tell when the package has been manhandled in the past I've thought it was the sellers fault when in fact it wasnt. In that situation what do y'all recommend doing? My grape dunks and my Victor Cruz blue rush among others were ****** up a lil bit during shipping.

cats are saying the quality before blue box was better? that's crazy cuz the blue box dunks I got are so comfortable...I need to get a pair for my self of goldboxes cuz these are more comfortable or just as comfortable as my quartersnacks...can some one recap the box colors and years please if its not too much to ask I'm late to the SB party...

If you have never owned an early SB (I'd say the first 5 years so 02'-07' orange box - black box) than you wouldn't understand until you do. I own a lot oh high quality runners these days that use higher quality materials like pigskin, and wolverine suedes and kangaroo leather etc. And my Sea Crystal, Iron, Bison dunks are still among the softest shoes I own and are like wearing big fluffy slippers.

Does anyone know what kind of suede Nike SB was using back then? I always thought Nike had been using synthetics the whole time but if that was the case I would think they would have been able to maintain the quality. I've never really looked into it.

You say your new to the party so just in case you didn't know the order goes:

Orange Box
Silver Box
Pink Box
Black Box
Gold Box
Blue Box
Tape or Brown box
Aqua Box

Last edited:
Thank you its mad hard to find some of this heat in older colors in size 13 preferably 14...my homies sometimes don't understand my fascination as of the past 2 years w this shoe...I have to break it down to them each dunk tells a story or signified a moment in pop culture etc, they think it's wild to buy the same shoe over and over im like that's what yall old heads did w the air forces right?! Lmao

Last edited:
I've only had low top blazers... I remember them being real snug so I sized up on em they are nice and wide it was worth it. My bad that's the second time I posted a non SB kick in the thread.
ive done it too.  

DS 'midnight navy/black' lows (Blue Box GRs), 8.5-13, $60:
Seriously?? No size 10
sick.gif
sick.gif
.  On another note, I've had a lot going on financially and missed out on the Homegrowns, could someone please point me in the direction of a size 10 for close to retail? They disappeared from NDC the day before I tried to cop, and the closest priced pair on fleaBay has no box top or extra laces.

Nike SB socks for 5.99 at Burlington coat factory lol i stocked UP on them sh*ts. I know they arent SB but I found a pair of ultra boosts too for 30 bucks

Back
Top Bottom