2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-819674_019_A_PREM.jpg

I like em

Also heard production numbers will decrease a decent amount this year compared to the last couple.

C carolina80db i had those they were so comfortable i beat them into the ground lol. I thought it was 07 those came out?

krayzsb krayzsb lucky u, my girl would never wear used kicks not even a pair worn once, let alone sb's in general :\

C carolina80db i had those they were so comfortable i beat them into the ground lol. I thought it was 07 those came out?

krayzsb krayzsb lucky u, my girl would never wear used kicks not even a pair worn once, let alone sb's in general :\

Dang bro. My wife is the same but they have to be in some what good condition not to worn 8/10 max. But she wears her sb's a lot all of them

I've heard the decreased production as well, but at current levels they are still making money even at disco

I don't mind the levels of production since it makes everything easier to get but better materials to go along with the last couple of price increases would be nice

Could have been this came in the black box with purple writing, the inside tag says 06, I know nike some time produces product and releases them months later.@diplomat 1 my tag says 11/15/06 so probably came out 07.

Back
Top Bottom