2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those "retros" have me split 50/50 right down the middle. the colorways are cool but at the same time, i feel like it is a slap in the face to the old pairs they took the ideas from. 

Happy 420. Smoke em if you got em. :smokin

Happy 420! Just got them in and trying on for size. Man they are tight. Gotta .5 up imo. Normal feet

These were about to be a day 1 cop for me but I thought I'd wait it out for disco. I learned to half up on Sbs like this after the 510s.

mine are here as well. have to say, they fit just fine. feel really good and comfy on feet.

wondering how easy the material would be to dye, might experiment a bit with a second pair, if i can get one for a bit cheaper later on.

also, these 'elites' look really tempting, not sure if i could resist, even at the steep price. if they will release in europe, that is.

suede will forever be my favourite material, even moreso in decent quality.

i have the nonturages, which are similar, but they are pretty beat already, one of my most worn pairs (and the only one ever that i bought non-DS).

I really like the color way on those IWs
Especially the maroon swoosh (wife went to Texas A&M so anything maroon gets bonus points)

I've been down on shoes lately due to other things sucking up my time and mainly my money
Damn a/c in the van, the skyline and the house all have decided they don't want to do their jobs
Wallet not ready for all this

Luckily no flooding at my house.... My sister lost her car and my dad's house had 3-4" of water AGAIN (he made sure to pick up all the shoes in his "collection" this time)

I think I've only worn my QS and Sasquatches the last two weeks
Been too lazy to relace the IW BMWs I set out, same with the cherry blossoms

Lazy lazy I am

i wanna cop some of that Box series dunks but I don't wanna set myself up to be disappointed

#TeamOldTool

I grabbed a pair of UNDFTDs. Sold out immediately on SNKRS, but UNDFTD's site seems to have plenty except for the big sizes.

I was trying to get a size 11, but struck out on SNKRS. Tried Undefeated, but the largest they had was a 10.5. Decided to go with that and got an out of stock message. Sivasdescalzo has a size 11, bu they want 190 Euros shipped. I'll pass on that.

I was trying to get a size 11, but struck out on SNKRS. Tried Undefeated, but the largest they had was a 10.5. Decided to go with that and got an out of stock message. Sivasdescalzo has a size 11, bu they want 190 Euros shipped. I'll pass on that.

Probably hit other US T0 sites today...

Back
Top Bottom