2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I need Space Jams and Concords (dunks)

One day I'll get some 11's.... but I know Ill never wear them.... they just look so nice

@rapcoz2134
 what makes you say he shill bid on those sbs?  that or any type of dirty ish burns me.  ive sold sneakers for 20 bucks on an open bid because thats what our obligation is.  we should make sure heads like this get put on blast for that crap.  i got played by seller swoosh.on.the.side so i know how you feel. 
+1 on blast part. Rarely does it happen but when it does[emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji]

Last edited:

@rapcoz2134  what makes you say he shill bid on those sbs?  that or any type of dirty ish burns me.  ive sold sneakers for 20 bucks on an open bid because thats what our obligation is.  we should make sure heads like this get put on blast for that crap.  i got played by seller swoosh.on.the.side so i know how you feel. 
He had horribly titled LMs in both colors as well as Tiff highs, all size 13, all DS. They all sold for within 10% of actual market value (which is shocking considering the horrible titles/lack of searchable key words), but all three were relisted within a few days after they'd ended.

When I inquired why all three were relisted (and I wasn't a **** about it, I just asked something to the effect of "didn't you sell these already?"), the seller blocked me.

When I inquired why all three were relisted (and I wasn't a **** about it, I just asked something to the effect of "didn't you sell these already?"), the seller blocked me.
Thats how u kno hes on some ****. Happened not too long ago with a pair of DS stash af1 lows that i didnt win but i messaged the seller "Why are these relisted if someone won them?". They replied "Complications with buyer.". Since i knew it was prob BS n that i hate sellers that do this, i said back "Why wouldnt u just send the 2nd runner up a second chance offer? They have 500+ feedback. Sounds like u didnt want to let them go for that price. Im interested in these so let me know if u want to settle on a realistic price." (i said realistic because they then set a through-the-roof buy it now price after the auction ended). They replied "Because the logical decision at that point was to simply just re-list them.

You're welcomed to purchase or submit an offer at your leisure."

Seller has 848 feedback, member since 2005. Wouldnt they think to skip the auction option and use a buy-it-now option? Hope its none of u on here.
Seller:the_game_is_a_foot

Last edited:
New pickup.

guys, can i get a quick legit check please! thank you!

All his stuff is legit. You gonna try to outbid me on those? Good luck :lol: nah I'm just kidding. I am watching them though. A little rough but for the price... I'm watching his flash's starting at $75 too. Those will probably get bid up.. I won't participate past $100 or so though, they're too worn.

@rapcoz2134
 what makes you say he shill bid on those sbs?  that or any type of dirty ish burns me.  ive sold sneakers for 20 bucks on an open bid because thats what our obligation is.  we should make sure heads like this get put on blast for that crap.  i got played by seller swoosh.on.the.side so i know how you feel. 

Was that the 10-10.5 seller with a ton of DS heat starting at like $25 I posted a few weeks or months back? Hope not man.

Yeah not doing a search with just SB in it
too much non-dunk would show

Plus now that I got the impossible GRs I don't feel the need to look everyday
So I'm ok with missing stuff because it doesn't say dunk
I actually need to start missing lots more auctions
LOTS

Back
Top Bottom