2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Unfortunately for Nike, most of us know that the full price stuff is going to sit, go on clearance, then get extra clearance coupon. So even with 40% you can't entice most people.

Also shows state of market. wonder if it will ever rebound and some of this stuff rotting on their site will be sought after in 5-7 years.

Unfortunately for Nike, most of us know that the full price stuff is going to sit, go on clearance, then get extra clearance coupon. So even with 40% you can't entice most people.

Also shows state of market. wonder if it will ever rebound and some of this stuff rotting on their site will be sought after in 5-7 years.

When they release trash and more trash that's what happens I guess. Pizza and waffle shoes aren't gonna cut it

What's the range prices for DJ AM now a days?

Can anyone confirm if the elephant print lows that just dropped are actual elephant print with the same texture as what you find on jordan 3's or is it just a printed on design? Does what I'm asking make sense? LOL

SB retail 40% off is still $10-20 more expensive than ebay/shop clearance 
roll.gif

Last edited:

It makes me think they should cut back on overall SB Dunk releases and focus on putting out fewer but high quality ones.

Back
Top Bottom