2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Beautiful Heinekens up there :smokin. One of the few pairs I'm still on the look out for.

Threw these on today in this snowy nyc weather. Patiently waiting for my iso pack to ship out. Seeing everyone else so hyped about them has me hyped as well lol. And to think i almost passed on them.

Last edited:
Are those the Milkcrates?

EDIT: They are :pimp:
Always thought they were really dope

Whatever happened to Blazers?

Last edited:
Are those the Milkcrates?

EDIT: They are
pimp.gif

Always thought they were really dope

Whatever happened to Blazers?
 i always felt blazers were severely underutilized. its crazy too because the few collab blazers we did get were straight fire for the most part. 

i always felt blazers were severely underutilized. its crazy too because the few collab blazers we did get were straight fire for the most part. 

Even some of the GRs were tough. Them purple suede jawns with the snakeskin swoosh were tough but never got em :/

I also remember the Sub Pop Blazers, i regret not getting em at the outlets a couple yrs ago

Really surprised Active never got a collab.
They were selling so many SBs and all the gear back then.
I think they were one of the first big shops to stop doing business with Nike.
Maybe they were too big to get a collab, or maybe they were working on one, but it would have been so horrible.

Beautiful Heinekens up there :smokin. One of the few pairs I'm still on the look out for.

Threw these on today in this snowy nyc weather. Patiently waiting for my iso pack to ship out. Seeing everyone else so hyped about them has me hyped as well lol. And to think i almost passed on them.

Still trying to get those for the low, one of my favorites! I got the motorcycle jakets coming in soon. Blazers have always been my goto skate shoes

Last edited:
Really surprised Active never got a collab.
They were selling so many SBs and all the gear back then.
I think they were one of the first big shops to stop doing business with Nike.
Maybe they were too big to get a collab, or maybe they were working on one, but it would have been so horrible.
loved Active....starter jackets and then SBs
nthat.gif

I read a couple of pages back ; not sure if this has been posted . https://www.nike.com/launch/t/dunk-high-sb-pro-black-sheep

[h1]DUNK HIGH SB PRO[/h1][h5]BLACK SHEEP[/h5]
$110.00

Available ‎1‎ ‎12 at ‎10‎:‎00‎ ‎AM EST

The new collab between Nike SB and North Carolina’s Black Sheep skate shop updates the classic SB Dunk as ‘a wolf in sheep’s clothing.’ A shaggy suede upper in summit white looks innocent enough, but with wear the swoosh reveals wolf-teeth graphics.

Coming Soon
881758_110_F_PREM

If I had to choose, I'd prefer better quality materials over collabs. Not to say some collabs aren't made with great materials but just saying that great materials and a cool concept weighs more to me than boxes/chackskis (sp?) from collabs
I love collabs but I will admit that sometimes they do drop the ball a little bit on quality. The last SPOT collab and primitive ones come to mind. I picked up the latter since they're my local store and ended up using them as beaters since the suede was so rough. Most of the time they're on point though. 

:nthat:  :nthat:   :nthat:

And does anyone know how the Blazer SB Elite Moto Jacket fits? Im so close to taking a plunge on a local pair but it's 9 instead of my true 9.5.

See if your local seller will let you try em on without insoles lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom