2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shout out to @Pissdrunxdunks for these. Struck out on RD and refuse to pay what they go for. It was tough finding one for the right price AND in this condition. Unstripped > stripped.
x4gqp5.jpg

Sorry... @NikeOtaku
You were just too quick on the draw. 

They look great! Congrats man! Glad it was you and not some random lurker. 

This month's pickups so far. Mocha/chinos are one of my grails, beat mine to death in high school. Happy to have them back. Super happy to finally have copped bisons at a good price, and last week's eBay coupon got me the entourages!

20% coupon got me these

Went to see Beauty and the Beast with the fam

Wife and I had matching rose shirts (did not take a pic of that)
nice pickups fellas i just got these in always wanted a pair of asbury mids. the quality of this shoe is crazy honestly. $40 scoop

adult image

Has anyone gotten an update from Fully Laced on the lace pack/fang lace lock shipping? Could've sworn we should have had some movement on that by now

Went to sneakercon phx today.. Sb's were in limited supply this year in phx it seemed! Luckily was able to grab a few good pairs/steals though on what I did find..walked out with skate or dies, concept stained glass highs/st paddys day highs all for $160 spent total [emoji]128526[/emoji]....catch 22 caused by the adidas hype Train I suppose ...pics later

Stones Throws. Man, I remember seeing those things in person at a consignment shop. They were hella skated that the toe boxes were creased as crap but they looked good.

Damn, that's a solid deal Kam! Glad you scooped for that price!

Has anyone gotten an update from Fully Laced on the lace pack/fang lace lock shipping? Could've sworn we should have had some movement on that by now

I emailed them yesterday as a matter fact they told me that pre-orders would start to go out in the next week or two I told him to cancel my order it's been too long

Anyone preorder the WISC lace pack from blackseep get any updates? They were suppose to ship out in March.

Back
Top Bottom