2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i like the galaxys. thats what im calling em. they could have been better but ill put regular laces in them. 

I'm new to SB's or Dunks in general, and kinda feeling these 4/20's.  What's sizing like on these?  I'm generally a 12, but some nikes in a 12 are too small.  Would you suggest going to a 13 then with these?

Thanks

I'm surprised how SB simply re-released the Space Jams in a different colorway. Like they didn't even think of being creative for this release.

Shouldn't the laces be attached if they are truly DS?
Nah.

DS refers to the condition of the shoes, not whether or not a lacebag is attached, or whether or not it comes with any accessories at all for that matter. The seller could be selling the shoes with no boxes, no laces, no insoles, and cut straps...and if they've never been on feet before...they're still DS.

Nah.

DS refers to the condition of the shoes, not whether or not a lacebag is attached, or whether or not it comes with any accessories at all for that matter. The seller could be selling the shoes with no boxes, no laces, no insoles, and cut straps...and if they've never been on feet before...they're still DS.

Sweet baby Jesus, thank you!! Can't tell you how many times I've had this argument over something as dumb as undoing the super tight factory lacing so the material won't buckle/form to that shape. People trying to tell me a shoe that's never had a foot in it, isn't deadstock because something trivial about the way it was shipped was fixed for the better.

Sorry, hit a nerve there haha.

Peace,
J

I guess I'm in the minority since I like the 4/20 dunks this year. I don't have a space themed shoe and these look way better than last year's plain hemps  (which I liked as well). I'd prefer it if the sole was black but the clear insole will look good after it yellows up. 

Them other pics on the bay of the newcastles makes me think they are not DS.
Especially the bottom of the shoes. :nerd:
Still a good price though if it was an 11 i would of copped.

Back
Top Bottom