2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

whats the consensus on the Elites?
mean.gif

U have to size up on fukus??
I personally did, seeing as how the "newer" models have relatively stiff padding. Also dunks that are made of textile or fabric materials usually feel a bit tighter in my experience, so I went with 10 instead of my usual 9.5.

Imo true size would prob still work but it might have that tighter, "snug" fit

campbells also drop on july 5th....ndc

still seeing that 150$ pricetag, Have no clue why...might snag from the ebay guy couple pages back lol

Last edited:
Damn I'm really feeling those black and pistachio colorway lows posted a few pages ago!!! I feel like I'm really fighting the temptation on not copping those my trigger finger feeling itchy. I just fought off the temptation of buying those boca jr re-tooled lows that came back out those were sweet as hell. While trying not to buy those bocas but at least figuring out my size in my local skate shop the other week I saw those reverse shark lows looking absolutely fire
pimp.gif
and foreal I was loving the sea crystal lows that they put out not too long ago that were sitting there on sale. I definitely miss the fat tongue treatment and hold a "golden days" era in my heart for SBs but I can't say I'm not excited to cop a few of these well executed colorways!

Howdy guys, I picked up these Mama bears off a friend getting rid of his collection. They've got plenty of life but the suede is quite faded, has anyone seen any restoration on these/suggestions on suede dye?

Thanks y'all!

Any ideas on what constitutes a "fair" price on DS Eires (10.5)? I'm honestly surprised to have found a pair at all, but don't want to overpay as I've been out of the SB game for a bit.

Howdy guys, I picked up these Mama bears off a friend getting rid of his collection. They've got plenty of life but the suede is quite faded, has anyone seen any restoration on these/suggestions on suede dye?

Thanks y'all!

Take them to a professional shoe repairman and have them dyed.

Any ideas on what constitutes a "fair" price on DS Eires (10.5)? I'm honestly surprised to have found a pair at all, but don't want to overpay as I've been out of the SB game for a bit.
I don't know what a fair price would be but there's a pair on Stockx in your size for $150. Few more pairs on ebay but they start at 225 and go up to 300. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
I don't know what a fair price would be but there's a pair on Stockx in your size for $150. Few more pairs on ebay but they start at 225 and go up to 300. Hope that helps.

I'm looking at the pair on StockX :nerd: it seemed reasonable enough to me (ignoring that these retailed for $65 way back when). I always loved this pair, and never got my hands on them.

theotherjd theotherjd well, the most recent completed sales on ebay for your size in DS condition were $103/shipped and $120/shipped. Stockx has another recorded sale, not sure where it was completed, at $165, so $150 seems like an OK price. But i’ll let those in the thread with deeper knowledge chime in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom