2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thought about going there today and entering their raffle.
Didn't realize I cut off the price on the screenshot.
$400

Last edited:
Those from the De Las? That shade looks kinda weird, you need a grassier green imo.

...and can someone tell me and @jkitty why this is a thing?

When's the last time a pair of Dunks presold for ~2x retail?

Last edited:
I'm lost!!! Arent these a general release??? Why are they selling out for twice the retail price? Is it because what the is its code name

Last edited:
Those from the De Las? That shade looks kinda weird, you need a grassier green imo.

Got them from the Nike Outlet. They're a little more lime green, kinda matches the leaf on the peach on the heel logo, but the pull tab on the back is a darker green.

From my perspective it could be a couple things. The seller could have multiple accounts and buying up his own stuff and putting it back up later. People paying over box price for a collab, on the day of its initial release, isn't new either though. People were doing that for the BS High and WE knew they'd end up at shops. Hell, I remember when people were overpaying for the SPOT dunk lows and we knew for a fact there would be a wider release. Also, some folks just don't know that there's generally a wider release for these coming soon. So they're buying off impulse. They're pushing the "WTD High" tag to sell this thing. It has nothing to do with the WTD series at all but most don't know that either.

Last edited:

Sorry if these have been discussed, mita, Nike Harajuku, and NikeLab MA5 only? Not SB but damnit I actually want these. I had the forces back in the day.

From my perspective it could be a couple things. The seller could have multiple accounts and buying up his own stuff and putting it back up later. People paying over box price for a collab, on the day of its initial release, isn't new either though. People were doing that for the BS High and WE knew they'd end up at shops. Hell, I remember when people were overpaying for the SPOT dunk lows and we knew for a fact there would be a wider release. Also, some folks just don't know that there's generally a wider release for these coming soon. So they're buying off impulse. They're pushing the "WTD High" tag to sell this thing. It has nothing to do with the WTD series at all but most don't know that either.
All facts written above. Keep in mind that "What The Dunks" are supposed to use patterns and colors from previous releases. But we know this is an original Thomas Campbell design so it has nothing to do with What The just purely a marketing ploy. I have a feeling they will sell out on NDC but they will be pretty easy to get from our regular scheduled.

Last edited:
Yeah if these were ACTUAL WTD Highs then they'd be moving also.

Half the people buying them will prob tell their friends they are WTD Highs when they wear them...or try to resale to them...

Yeah if these were ACTUAL WTD Highs then they'd be moving also.

Half the people buying them will prob tell their friends they are WTD Highs when they wear them...or try to resale to them...
Exactly. They would be telling their friends/buyers the what some shops are peddling as well.

I'm wearing reverse wheats today
But I don't need another pair, got two more I'll never get around to wearing

Back
Top Bottom