2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you're gonna go all black, the outsole and tongue tag are subtle enough that it doesn't interrupt the mutedness of the murdered out upper. I feel like orange lace tips would throw off the whole look with black laces.

Anybody feeling the Dunk N7?

nike-n7-dunk-high-black-red-release-date-ah1126-001

They look decent here

I really hope I'm wrong, but with the fact that most seem to be pretty "ehh" in terms of how they feel about the shoe, I wouldn't even be surprised if these turn out to be super limited. I can see Nike being like "well people are really feeling these, so lets sell a smaller amount and let their limited nature turn them into a hyped pair." Of course I'm sure they already figured out the quantities a while ago, but we all know that while them being Pigeons will hype them up to an extent, being Pigeons and limited as hell would make them way more sought after.

They're going to be readily available. Nike wouldn't have all their riders push the shoe this hard to have the general public strike out in store.

These are just like all the other QS releases over the past year...Couple dozen pairs in each store with bigger inventory going to places like SPOT...

Add to that a guaranteed NDC ~ SNKRS release / what Niketowns get, and they shouldn’t be a problem...

Yeah Tiff highs were going to be the second coming too...What about the Denim Forbes highs? Nothing but a blip on the radar...

Nike SB won’t back to full steam until they start releasing 1:1 Retro / new solid colorways with the OG tooling and quality...

Back
Top Bottom