2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Debating wether I should go to the pop up tomorrow or not... if there was an iso package it would be no question but I don't think I want to deal with NYC lines for the regular package.

For the 15 years of SB dunk. I wouldn't mind seeing a pink box version of the Tiffany's.

PinkTiffany.gif

"Color: Black/Black/Sienna
Nubuck & Stetson Water Proof Leather.
A tongue gusset provides a sock-like fit & yeah, we had to bring back the padded thick tongue. Nike has never put the old school padded tongue onto the new outsole with added heel lobe inside for lock down fit—this is a Black Pigeon exclusive.
Nike Zoom Air in the heel and we brought back the OG sock liner print for good measure.
And last but not certainly not least, OG pink Nike SB box has been resurrected just for the Black Pigeon."

Waterproof leather is cool. Would be good rainy shoes, especially if the black nubuck fades to grey.

Ugh. With this shoe already having hype based off of its name and affiliation, the write up on the shoe detailing it will make it even more of a zoo. I just want one pair, that's it!

Whoa people seriously camping out already? Brings back memories.... They trying to revive the SB hype days?

Back
Top Bottom