2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

674AFDB6-EA3B-4549-8B34-8CA0548ABBFD.jpeg

$75 w/ free shipping - sz 11, 11.5, 12, 14

https://skateparkoftampa.com/produc...ke_SB_X_Murasaki_Dunk_Low_QS_Shoes/&CID=12397

All mine are the same white color.... does yours look goldish like it does in the picture? The pair I have nearby has the stitching raised.... never seen any that we flat to the point they looked pressed on
When did you get these?
Anything else look off to you?
Tongue tag have its special message underneath?
It’ll still be a few weeks before I unpack all my pairs, but when I do I’ll make sure to put them side by side to see any differences

Yeah, it looks goldish in person but it also looks like the color may have been rubbed off a bit. Got it off a smaller consignment shop. The rest of the shoe looks 100% identitcal. Both have the message underneath the tag.

The pair with quartersnacks on the back in gold had it raised but the one with the silver just looks like its been pressed on and those I picked up from a skate shop on release day, can't remember which one.

Pulled the trigger on some supreme lows for £280 (~$360) DS...I had to for that price, right??
Supreme lows could mean a few things. But if you're referring to 2002 or 2012 lows, that price may be too good to be true. Post some photos in here if you're skeptical. Deadstock 2002 lows can reach $1,000 USD easily at this point.

On that note, please point me in the direction of any 11.5-12 in 02 supreme lows. Equvalence consigment in LA has 11.5 in both but they're beat.

Supreme lows could mean a few things. But if you're referring to 2002 or 2012 lows, that price may be too good to be true. Post some photos in here if you're skeptical. Deadstock 2002 lows can reach $1,000 USD easily at this point.

On that note, please point me in the direction of any 11.5-12 in 02 supreme lows. Equvalence consigment in LA has 11.5 in both but they're beat.
Yeah, in hindsight I was a bit vague, it’s the 2012 dunk Sb lows I was referring to. I’m only skeptical because of the price, pics look good and they have the receipt so...

I will post pics when I get em

Back
Top Bottom