2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those StockX prices went up almost 100.00 overnight :smh:

I’m still holding on to the theory prices will drastically fall in a few months. They won’t be as Iow as I originally thought, and probably still be too high for what I’m willing to pay for these. Oh well, bring on the tiffs...I guess...

64E83B1C-0768-43F0-942E-A1C67434AB53.png

The shirt I was talking about. I saw it in Black on ig as well

travis scott wearing new castles today, wonder if that'll influence the price
after wearing what the dunks all of netmag's what the dunks were sold out on his site

They went live at 850am instead of 9am. I carted the deck as soon as I saw the email notificatiom but sold out when I was checking out. It's alright since I saw thats tactics will be carrying it so I'll get it there.
Here’s the decks and the rest of the Diamond Michael Jackson collection.
LINK: https://www.skatewarehouse.com/Diamond/catpage-DIAMOND.html

I’m looking forward to the White Diamond Dunk. They look solid. Wondering what the allocations will look like though.

Last edited:
Thanks. Been kicking myself for missing out on that white MJ long sleeve, but not anymore!
No problem my friend! Glad I could help.

Congrats to those that were able to grab the Humidities. I knew WE loved the pair/collab, but never knew the release would've turned out like it did.
People most definitely popped up and copped. I think resale will drop soon though so if anyone didn’t cop, just wait those awful resellers out. The Diamond release will be interesting.

Saw these on eBay - I was hoping for a black gum colorway. I know everyone hates the AF2, but it’s a really comfortable shoe. They fit my kit as a ‘dad shoe’
64E2EC78-887C-45FF-B831-C953AA2B4558.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom