2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This thread is probably the most informative on NT. Post a question and it’ll be answered right away by some knowledgeable member ie. the atlas question above.
And this is on a daily/weekly level. It’s understandable to be upset when it gets flooded with dudes who aren’t even into SB’s just looking to pickup a “hyped” release

Last edited:
All I hope is for Black tiffs and purple lobsters to be widely available. I went into lurk mode during the last tiff and pigeon drop and it was horrible in here.

Any chance they drop green lobsters along side the purple ones?

workfit.jpg

Work wear

please do not mind the calabasa or whatever socks. I have so many socks I just wear whatever to work. Training the new guy and dude has some serious miles on those vans.

I will be making a list for non regulars. Info will be posted here so we can all get a pair for retail :smile:

Not going to be cheesed if I miss out on any of the tiff dunks, they look a little underwhelming imo. Was hoping they'd do similar colour blocking like how Jordan is doing the Jordan 1 bred, court purple, sbb, etc.
More interested in the upcoming Yellow Lobsters if they are releasing. Got a blue pair and it's my favourite dunk low.

Back
Top Bottom