2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sup guys and gals.. Anyone know a good site to size swap a dunk or two?? Much appreciated.. Hate not being able to wear a few of my pairs

D3C9E59C-9419-4EC0-A13D-17E9D27DD018.jpeg
Today’s wear. Not SB but close enough

Nt should have a different Dunk thread. These are nice.
It would be dead, it's a pretty small number of people that have/wear non-SB dunks and they all just post here. Most people I've seen in here that know their SB dunks share some knowledge on non-SB dunks as well. I have some old photos of some non-SB joints I used to have, I'll throw em up later.

Three in the morning and the wife’s alarm goes off. I’m completely disoriented and she says “get up we are going to New Orleans for your 40’th. Without question, I had to unDS these bad boys. The purple cushioning is super comfy. I’m one lucky guy .
F094706D-E7A1-488E-AA4D-E3838DA61896.jpeg

That's a legit surprise rightthere. Happy 40th and enjoy your trip.

Three in the morning and the wife’s alarm goes off. I’m completely disoriented and she says “get up we are going to New Orleans for your 40’th. Without question, I had to unDS these bad boys. The purple cushioning is super comfy. I’m one lucky guy .
great way to UNDS those, HBD

Heading to New Orleans for my Honeymoon on Saturday, and I'm rocking mine as well. Have a blast and HBD!

Happy Birthday my friend!

Back
Top Bottom