2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Screenshot_2018-12-03-21-44-49.png

Last edited:
Had these back in ‘01 or ‘02. Beat the heck outta them. Are these the thin tongues with the spandex under the tongue connecting under the insole?

These are fat tongue with straps. Pro B dunks. The first SB. Glad you beat yours! The leather is so good I know you had to put some miles on them to beat ‘em!!! All my Pro Bs have amazing quality. 18 years old and still crushing!

Those red Supremes are the ones that got away for me...Missed out on drop day and had a local guy offer me a pair for $400...Said no way at the time thinking I could circle back on them for cheaper...Prices in recent years are absolutely absurd...
They're not even worth the 400 mang. I've never owned a pair but gotten to handle em in person, they're crazy stiff.

They're not even worth the 400 mang. I've never owned a pair but gotten to handle em in person, they're crazy stiff.

Yeah that’s part of the reason I passed on that $400...Figured they would have to drop in price because quality was subpar...Never would’ve thought they’d end up at the current asking prices...

Yeah that’s part of the reason I passed on that $400...Figured they would have to drop in price because quality was subpar...Never would’ve thought they’d end up at the current asking prices...
I picked up a pair for a decent price earlier this year. After wearing them for a bit I was not too impressed with them and ended up getting rid of them. They look super nice in pics but there are other pairs I'd rather own.

Those red Supremes are the ones that got away for me...Missed out on drop day and had a local guy offer me a pair for $400...Said no way at the time thinking I could circle back on them for cheaper...Prices in recent years are absolutely absurd...
Yeah the price is stupid now. Can’t really say people are actually paying flightclub money for them, but wouldn’t be surprised. Definitely not worth +$900. Not even +6.
If you got it, you got it though.

41D6F361-071F-4D01-8BB1-C4F49175B027.jpeg

Can’t justify spending a G on those red supremes. I do want a pair but reading your reviews on them I might aim for something else

you talking about the lows?

I think everything under size 12 is like $4-500 tops for DS pairs. 12s are around $600? and 13s are like $1k.

Yeah the price is stupid now. Can’t really say people are actually paying flightclub money for them, but wouldn’t be surprised. Definitely not worth +$900. Not even +6.
If you got it, you got it though.

41D6F361-071F-4D01-8BB1-C4F49175B027.jpeg
Those Dunkles above the Red Supremes are a better buy!
Or them OG Cement Supremes, next to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom