2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Guess I’m the only 1 getting DBs over lobs lol
yup
giphy.gif

The floral hat is nice. Picked one up at the outlet a couple of weeks ago. Got my Mrs the small items bag with the same print.

One week until Lob release and very minimal talk and hype outside this thread. We may be in luck for a fairly easy release, depending on allocation and production #'s. As previously stated, I think Concords, Spider Verse 1's, DB's and what some consider a "Bricked" Diamond Dunk all play a factor.

A supreme dunk would be cool, but I would likely have very little chance at copping, so I'll just pretend like they don't exists, like I do with all F&F pairs.

One week until Lob release and very minimal talk and hype outside this thread. We may be in luck for a fairly easy release, depending on allocation and production #'s. As previously stated, I think Concords, Spider Verse 1's, DB's and what some consider a "Bricked" Diamond Dunk all play a factor.

A supreme dunk would be cool, but I would likely have very little chance at copping, so I'll just pretend like they don't exists, like I do with all F&F pairs.

Once the sneaker blog news cycle kicks into full swing tomorrow and a lot more shoelebrities start posting all over social media it will quickly pick up in here and elsewhere about the question on the majority people’s minds ....namely how much can these resell for? Smh . Remember widows sold out fast....humidities did too.
I want to believe an easy cop is possisble would love 3 pairs. But I know better based upon history this year alone. Hope im dead wrong and that they made a ton of these. But hype is deons biz model so I doubt it.

Any info on how blazer lows fit? My daughter wants the Stüssy pair, and I’m not sure if I should grab her true size, or sz up/down?

Any info/help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom