2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know there’s a few SB vets into this model in here

One of my Grails...
But I still got these.
E3FBF68F-98DF-48AC-BC6F-BA8E416F01B0.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok here's the scoop...I just left Concepts Cambridge and was told by an employee that those that participated in the Purple Lobster SNKRS Stash are the only ones with exclusive access to Green Lobsters TODAY! He even said he was upset because he himself couldn't get the Greens. He said right now there is NO official word on a wider release, but there is a POSSIBILITY, and to stay tuned to SNKRS APP and Concepts IG.

So take it for what its worth. I'll be keeping an eye out!
20181220_125844.jpg

Not completely true

I was unable to run around and participate in the purple lobster drop. But was still able to get the snkrs pass for the greens

Aside from all the hype and L’s... A ”grail” checked off my list.

Hopped on a train to Brooklyn, and picked up a long-time/ongoing search.
Dude didn’t have the box but they were DS and with the extra laces.

I seriously haven’t seen these on any platform for sale within the past few years.

D7056EF4-D658-4CB1-B79B-4D31AFDB5152.jpeg

NICE! they're a very cool pair. wish mine came with the extra laces when i got them!

Quite a few more 12ers than I thought.. about to post my WTB list, see if anyone has anything for me :lol: :lol:

Speaking of... what is on everyone’s hit list at the moment / for this coming year?

Besides green lobsters :rofl:

Hawaii
Hufquake (are they a SB?)
Money Cat Low
Raygun Home
Gasparilla
Thai Temple (slept on a pair on eBay at 165. I picked up the Black Pigeon instead because I wanted them more)

resale on the green special box just dropped ALOT... anyone know why?

went from $2k -> $700 -> $703 -> $750 and latest sale was $551 with the new highest ask being $455...

Quite a few more 12ers than I thought.. about to post my WTB list, see if anyone has anything for me :lol: :lol:

Speaking of... what is on everyone’s hit list at the moment / for this coming year?

Besides green lobsters :rofl:

2014 Valentine’s Day
Beijings
Black pigeons. (I’m still really salty about missing those.)

If I could ever find them DS in my size for a decent price, I would like to grab the skelators as well. Why are they so hard to come across? I’ve never seen them on StockX or Goat.

Back
Top Bottom