2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

65FD6E04-6D51-4D6E-9BD3-36A12F72AA7D.jpeg

UnDS. Copped these off a tip from @rapcoz2134 off the Civil Black Friday sale for the lolo

To you folks who have the Diamonds, what's the verdict? The croc print hardly looks anything like the 2005 pair; I feel as if I gotta squint just to distinguish the scales lol

Personally they are a lot better in hand IMO. The croc print isn't pronounced, but it's a nice shoe.

Both of the black and white diamonds are aight. Embossing looks better in person but nothing to brag about. Regular rotation for me

Both of the black and white diamonds are aight. Embossing looks better in person but nothing to brag about. Regular rotation for me

I personally like the black diamonds. Leather is better than the diamond highs, so there’s that. The fake crock leather is more subtle for sure, but the more 3D swoosh situation is cool.
F1346A12-EA84-4F25-89F1-96E3F10E9E16.jpeg

I just think they are so lazy, those had zero effort put into them. They look cheap and boring IMO, and if they hadn't had the Diamond dunk fame behind them they would have been straight to outlets.

Back
Top Bottom