2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wore the reverse wheat Forbes this last weekend, and man those are surprisingly snug on the sides.

I size up 1/2 on my dunks. The fat tongue and lack of width aren’t fun after an hour or so otherwise.
Same, I have wide feet, and usually have to 1/2 size up from my Jordan 1 size (which fit me TTS).

But - the newer late 2018+ SB lows fit me TTS. *shrug*

Seller backed out of that sale for the skate mental dunks on me on ebay. Such a chump move honestly. They message me and Told me to cancel my order lol. First time that happened to me. Bad business. BS

Well for starters he marked it as shipped with tracking and all. and then re-listed it for more money. Then message to me and ask me to cancel the order after that. Called him out on relisting the item then he deleted the relist. That's a chump move

i was all about the stained glasses until i put them on and realized they fit small and then i realize the quality control was non existent on them.

5F4FE6BA-A322-43EB-9C48-70B5942CEB5B.jpeg

Thanks for the sizing advice on the sb dunk highs. I pulled the trigger on some TTS so hopefully they work out.

I went for some Ferris Buellers which were pretty much deadstock, Ive just got to wait for them from the US>UK

Well for starters he marked it as shipped with tracking and all. and then re-listed it for more money. Then message to me and ask me to cancel the order after that. Called him out on relisting the item then he deleted the relist. That's a chump move
Not sure I’d post about a steal here before they are in-hand. Some lurker could snake you...

Back
Top Bottom