2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks for the feedback.. you're probably right but you never know man. NYC is pretty crappy when it comes to these shops. Any chance they can get to backdoor something, they will take so most stuff ends up FCFS if its not something that drops at a retail store like Footlocker etc.

No one will be doing FCFS on Saturday. My advice is to get as many raffles in as possible and be on your phone/laptop on Saturday morning. There hasn't been a FCFS walk in for SBs in NYC for years.

No one will be doing FCFS on Saturday. My advice is to get as many raffles in as possible and be on your phone/laptop on Saturday morning. There hasn't been a FCFS walk in for SBs in NYC for years.

That's a good thing.. but at this point it would've been good to know if any store was doing a raffle. I did whatever was posted here. Guess it'll be another pair no one wants and those who do like me take the unnecessary L.

If I don't hit, it'll probably just be money saved bc I'm not paying ransom for these.

That's a good thing.. but at this point it would've been good to know if any store was doing a raffle. I did whatever was posted here. Guess it'll be another pair no one wants and those who do like me take the unnecessary L.

If I don't hit, it'll probably just be money saved bc I'm not paying ransom for these.

Concepts is doing a raffle until 6. Blades raffle is running until 3 tomorrow. Extra Butter, which usually gets QS releases, will not have them. LICK in Queens will be doing a raffle until 730 tomorrow. That's three stores in the whole city. Good luck.

Concepts is doing a raffle until 6. Blades raffle is running until 3 tomorrow. Extra Butter, which usually gets QS releases, will not have them. LICK in Queens will be doing a raffle until 730 tomorrow. That's three stores in the whole city. Good luck.

Extra Butter doing a raffle

upload_2019-4-18_17-40-58.png

my teenage cousin was peeping my collection the other day and he said "oh these are the cool shoe now, I saw them on Travis Scott insta, don't they have them at Tilly's though?"

:smh:

Vu is trash, ask jkitty jkitty why lol

:lol:

I wouldn’t go as far as saying the shop is “trash,” but he lost my business. Played me on the black pigeons and tiffs instead of just being straight up and saying he couldn’t hold me down. I have bought several pairs at full price to “support my local” and plenty of shop gear over 3-4 years and just wont support someone who isn’t up front and honest.

I don’t even know if they will have them. Crazy for a decent market size - it’s not like we are talking rural Nebraska.

Oh they will. He gets every drop. That is exactly what I’m talking about though. After SB started to gain some traction that was the new shtick.. oh I don’t know if we’re even getting them man, hit me up in a few days.

4A5B2D94-50E6-447C-85C0-9FDBDE13E2ED.jpeg
That’s much better .
Gdc don’t count since they never made it to the us or euro market ...

4A5B2D94-50E6-447C-85C0-9FDBDE13E2ED.jpeg
That’s much better .
Gdc don’t count since they never made it to the us or euro market ...
Yikes if that’s the case, the first two months for SB were trash. March and April each have one nice dunk

Back
Top Bottom