2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

seasons skateshop shipped my cords via USPS... may the lord have mercy on my package..
Tumblr_m99zsnI6Qe1qm5rep.gif
Usps is usually the best it takes 3 days tops what you mean?

Usps is the worst. I think they stole a couple of my packages. UPS and Fedex have the best customer service. It might take you a couple hours to even get through on the phone with USPS and in person its even worse.

Usps is golden for me ... never had a issue , FedEx sucks balls never drop off packages, stolen, poor customer service and ups Golden for me zero issues ..

Usps is golden for me ... never had a issue , FedEx sucks balls never drop off packages, stolen, poor customer service and ups Golden for me zero issues ..
UPS definitely the GOAT in my experience.. FedEx is dookie.. their logo is the best though (dat low key hidden arrow)

So I got a hold of stadium goods and this was there excuse.

They told me that they sold the shoe in store yet I ordered it 5 days ago and they sold it two days ago . That's pathetic and ridiculous. Terrible business in my opinion if you can't pull stock that's been ordered at least a week ago. The guy says to me sorry I can offer you 5% off your next purchase I was like don't worry about it that was my first and last one ever I'll give my business to people who know how to run one.

Back
Top Bottom