2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So she couldn’t get in?

jk all in fun

tenor.gif

source (2).gif

MellowHairyClumber-size_restricted.gif

Just got my SNKRS pair in and I was hoping I'd get a super rare 1of1 missing swoosh shoe but instead I got the orange Nike box instead of the SB box lol. Did this happen to anyone else? I dont plan on ever selling these things so I dont care if it'll hurt resale value, but do yall think its worth complaining to nike about? I'm not stressin either way, happy to have these. Happy new year NT

Attachments

• IMG_5796.JPG
    IMG_5796.JPG
    293 KB · Views: 581
Have resell prices for SBs skyrocketed? I have a DS pair of purple pigeons and it’s saying on stockx $1000+ I even messaged rifla they didn’t give me a price but said what was I looking to get for them? Not sure what to do, any suggestions?

Just got my SNKRS pair in and I was hoping I'd get a super rare 1of1 missing swoosh shoe but instead I got the orange Nike box instead of the SB box lol. Did this happen to anyone else? I dont plan on ever selling these things so I dont care if it'll hurt resale value, but do yall think its worth complaining to nike about? I'm not stressin either way, happy to have these. Happy new year NT

It happened to me once and I complained and got a discount code.

Emo post warning lol about this time last year wife and I were stressing about our daughter being born waaay early at 25 weeks. I came here to vent and you guys offered support, prayers and words of encouragement for us. I just wanted to thank you all again for the support. It definitely helped us through the year especially those first few months with her in NICU. Here's a pic of her a year ago vs. Her 1 year Birthday today!
IMG_20190101_022159950.jpg

20191231_183743.jpg

And a quick on foot from the day. Haha Happy New Year NTSB fam. Be safe out there if yall going out tonight.
20191231_211252.jpg

that is a great pic lol. Congrats on the milestone homie. Love is love

Wow..bid was accepted for Rayguns right as I was reading So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 post about prices going down lol. I was sitting here like “well I wonder why my bid hasn’t been accepted yet if pricing are supposedly dipping”, then boom! Lol. Anyway I’m pretty stoked. Didn’t necessarily like these at first but after learning the history and their significance within the SB line I see now how special they apparently are. Seems to be a must have for any serious SB collector which I’m slowly becoming. Thanks guys for putting me on to these. :pimp:

I need some help fellows can anyone suggest some stackable clear boxes . The stacks are getting out of hand.

I actually bought my Raygun’s to wear just like all my shoes and I’m not planning on reselling them because I’m not a reseller. After hearing about all the problems people were having thanks to resellers cutting lines and botting , I felt compelled to make a video about it. Within 20 minutes of being live and I already got resellers in the comments talking **** LOL. Some reseller typing a paragraph to me about how I’m a loser because I don’t endorse reselling is oddly satisfying

I actually bought my Raygun’s to wear just like all my shoes and I’m not planning on reselling them because I’m not a reseller. After hearing about all the problems people were having thanks to resellers cutting lines and botting , I felt compelled to make a video about it. Within 20 minutes of being live and I already got resellers in the comments talking **** LOL. Some reseller typing a paragraph to me about how I’m a loser because I don’t endorse reselling is oddly satisfying

Lol Yeah I actually checked the video a lil earlier. Good one as usual too but I gotta go back and see what these clowns have the audacity to say lol. They’re defending the indefensible as far as I’m concerned lol. Starve em out! Any shoe I’ve paid resell for is a shoe I actually wanted to wear for the love of that shoe specifically and just wanted to own as a true collector in general but had no choice but to buy from the vultures or go without the shoe I want/need in my collection. These guys, so called resellers buying up stock and jacking up the price and then calling themselves “entrepreneurs” is and has been BIG wack for a long time. Somethings gotta give lol.

Shrug. I'm a reseller. I've bought 99% of my SBs for resale between ebay, facebook, IG, whatever other mediums. I don't really differentiate reselling between new pairs and old pairs. I sell stuff I get tired of or if I want to buy something else and make room. Sometimes I get lucky and can resell something like the off white dunks that just came out, sold those for a cool $485 via ebay. If it wasn't for resellers I wouldn't have most of my shoes because I've had to spend years tracking them down on the secondary markets.

Shrug. I'm a reseller. I've bought 99% of my SBs for resale between ebay, facebook, IG, whatever other mediums. I don't really differentiate reselling between new pairs and old pairs. I sell stuff I get tired of or if I want to buy something else and make room. Sometimes I get lucky and can resell something like the off white dunks that just came out, sold those for a cool $485 via ebay. If it wasn't for resellers I wouldn't have most of my shoes because I've had to spend years tracking them down on the secondary markets.
I guess this basically what I do, but it’s usually on the secondary market. I’ll see a shoe that’s going for lower than it should, buy it, flip it, and fund another shoes I really want. Really it’s the only way I can afford buying shoes without being in debt.

The type of reseller I was speaking on was mostly the cutting lines and buying dozens of pairs in bulk type. It could be argued that you could’ve gotten those shoes without paying resale, or at least less resale, if it wasn’t for those characters. I think we’ve all sold off an old pair or two for a slight profit here and there.

Lol Yeah I actually checked the video a lil earlier. Good one as usual too but I gotta go back and see what these clowns have the audacity to say lol. They’re defending the indefensible as far as I’m concerned lol. Starve em out! Any shoe I’ve paid resell for is a shoe I actually wanted to wear for the love of that shoe specifically and just wanted to own as a true collector in general but had no choice but to buy from the vultures or go without the shoe I want/need in my collection. These guys, so called resellers buying up stock and jacking up the price and then calling themselves “entrepreneurs” is and has been BIG wack for a long time. Somethings gotta give lol.
Fsho yea. I get flipping one or two pairs every now and then especially if you’re helping people out, but the buying of mass pairs and then calling yourself a “business”... I don’t know. I view flipping the occasional pair or two as a bit different then reselling as it’s come to be known now

Yeah. I just don't differentiate between reselling. Selling shoes on the secondary market is reselling in my eyes, for profit or loss.

I wouldn’t consider you a hardcore “reseller” tho. It’s not anyone fault that a shoe you want to get rid of has market value and you decide to sell at that market price. That’s different. I’ve done that. We’re talking about professional resellers who make a living buying up tons of stock using bots and other shady backdoor methods and then driving up the price because of the hype. It’s bad for the culture IMO.

Hey it’s just my opinion, And what you want to call yourself is obviously coming down to semantics

Back
Top Bottom