2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

didn’t like the jumpman on these at first but eventually grew on me and now one of my favorites to wear
A509DE9B-CA1B-47BD-8D66-20AEE82DD896.jpeg

So mad at myself for passing on these.

So I ordered some Dino jrs from stock x and they sent me some fakes ! The body is all off for the character . He is suppose to b attached to the midsole and his eyes too is off from the legit pairs I see online .
the color of the box is grey at the bottom. I get it’s old but I have sbs from this era and it’s still blue .

Attachments

• ACC50EF9-F4A2-4BEF-BF07-7DE6E2261B81.jpeg
    ACC50EF9-F4A2-4BEF-BF07-7DE6E2261B81.jpeg
    369.9 KB · Views: 174
  • E3704D5B-F334-486E-BD45-29F09660C280.jpeg
    E3704D5B-F334-486E-BD45-29F09660C280.jpeg
    319.8 KB · Views: 214
So I ordered some Dino jrs from stock x and they sent me some fakes ! The body is all off for the character . He is suppose to b attached to the midsole and his eyes too is off from the legit pairs I see online .
the color of the box is grey at the bottom. I get it’s old but I have sbs from this era and it’s still blue .

Wow. That's some bull****. Is the J on the other shoe uppercase or lowercase?

Embroidery not meeting midsole has always been a telltale sign. I'm not sure if your box argument is as valid but post more photos of the shoes so we can try and point out more flaws this way you have a stronger case against them. Dino Jrs were always some of the most heavily faked. Stockx is hard to get a return/refund from.

Here’s a pix of mine.
And yes, my box does not look like that.
That sucks!
18C24A51-5BC0-4405-AC41-36F3D575FC7D.png

Stockx "AuThEntIcAtOrS" .....how does one even get such a job? Like what qualifications do they have to present to show they can spots fakes and unacceptable flaws?

FatalUltimateBluejay-small.gif

Those Strangelove dunks are like the teddy bear you buy your girl for valentines day.

Ugly as ****, but hey it's pink!
You didn't wanna buy it, and she didn't like it anyways.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I totally disagree with you.

I honestly think this is the first classic of the decade.

Its very reminiscent of a pink Baby Bear low from the black box days.

Some will love, some will hate but I guarantee these will be grails down the line.

Man I want them StrangeLove’s hope resale not too bad no skate shops in my state get anything.
Online or resale for almost everything that comes out all brands that’s weak

I'm not really liking the strangeloves, it's crazy because I have so many sneakers in similar colorways. I think it's the satin sheen or velour looking material that's throwing me off. Probably not gonna go for them.

Back
Top Bottom