2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

34B7A679-3508-4F71-B81A-BDD8BBDEDBDE.jpeg

Today

DMed a vid of me busting my *** skating and a wall full of beat kicks. This is hilarious :rofl:
You should post your video. I don't blame anyone for wearing their shoes, as I wear most of the shoes in my collection. I do not usually skate in expensive ones as I am too cheap. I generally skate in general release nike sb shoes and really own just a few dunks. I would buy more dunks, but my local skateshop does not carry my size and it is impossible to get at or near retail online these days. It's cool to get shoes that are rare, but also frustrating with all the shenanigans going on with buying shoes these days making hard to get a pair you really want.

Apparently, I don't know how to use the quotes as it skipped the first part of the post saying you have to show yourself skating in dunks or a pic of your dunk collection to enter a raffle for safaris.

If you can't get your size do you guys go .5 down or full size up?

As size 12 that's all my options because my local shop doesn't have any Safari dunks in a 12 to raffle apparently. They don't make 12.5

You should post your video. I don't blame anyone for wearing their shoes, as I wear most of the shoes in my collection. I do not usually skate in expensive ones as I am too cheap. I generally skate in general release nike sb shoes and really own just a few dunks. I would buy more dunks, but my local skateshop does not carry my size and it is impossible to get at or near retail online these days. It's cool to get shoes that are rare, but also frustrating with all the shenanigans going on with buying shoes these days making hard to get a pair you really want.

Apparently, I don't know how to use the quotes as it skipped the first part of the post saying you have to show yourself skating in dunks or a pic of your dunk collection to enter a raffle for safaris.

I think I posted it already but here you go:

also follow me on IG and I’ll follow you guys back. This is my account for following sneaker/skate stuff because my main IG is all weed related and for business had to separate it. I follow a few of you already I think.

Full size up for sure. Your pinky toes will thank you.
That was my initial thought since my other lows at 12 are tight but worried they'll be way too big then. 11.5 might be able to replace insoles.
My dunk high in my 12 fit perfect btw.

If you can't get your size do you guys go .5 down or full size up?

As size 12 that's all my options because my local shop doesn't have any Safari dunks in a 12 to raffle apparently. They don't make 12.5

get a 13.

i wear a 14 but will buy a 15 if available. The difference is negligible and can be made up with thicker socks or insoles. Better slightly big than small.

Anyone try out the GTS yet? Interested in the safari ones and wanted some insight on comfort/sizing.
IF you cop and dont mind pretty snug fit stay TTS.
If you want a better fit overall however a little longer in the toe area 1/2 size up.

Personally I'd say try on in store first before purchasing to see if you actually like them on foot cuz you likely will be stuck with them.

Anyone try out the GTS yet? Interested in the safari ones and wanted some insight on comfort/sizing.
I went TTS and yes it's a snug fit at first. Had to re-lace and re-tighten after a couple minutes of wearing. But they broke in just fine and are comfortable for me.

Back
Top Bottom