2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was on SPOT's site less than 15 seconds after they put it on their Instagram and 10 was already sold out in the blues, sold out during checkout for the muslins.
It's as if robots are buying them before us flesh people get a chance to.

They really need to start doing random drops without the term nike or dunk in the name. Bots are literally just scanning for the term dunk on practically every site that drops them now.

Would've copped my 10 but ccs didn't recognize the format for my card for some reason and then paypal crashed.

Glad I don't want these.. they've got the page monitors and bots hawk watching everything Dunk SB. RIP rest of the year.

Cleaning out the basement - came across some
of my wife’s old shoes:

48BE5188-C4DB-41DE-8014-C7DF5B327399.jpeg

They really need to start doing random drops without the term nike or dunk in the name. Bots are literally just scanning for the term dunk on practically every site that drops them now.

Would've copped my 10 but ccs didn't recognize the format for my card for some reason and then paypal crashed.

Yeah it's pretty stupid. Don't these guys lose money after fees on these GRs?

I’m sure links for hypnotics and hennessy’s will pop up in the coming days/weeks. Shouldn’t be a hard cop at all. That said I still haven’t seen spectrums show up here locally and those were supposed to be a huge March GR so who knows wth is going to happen at this point.

all snkrs twitter pages all over dropping links too
Nah I checked stockx after they sold out cause I was curious, these blue furys are going for over ****ing 200 in some sizes. It's insane
but it does take time for them to ship and receive the pairs. cant really sell em now on stockx if you have to ship within 48 hours?

Some GR's my local never got, other 2 shops got tho are Baroques, truckits, jade greens, and spectrums.

all snkrs twitter pages all over dropping links too

but it does take time for them to ship and receive the pairs. cant really sell em now on stockx if you have to ship within 48 hours?
true, but if nobody else has them yet then those bids and the demand for them is gonna remain. These larger shops that sell online get grs way earlier than local shops for some reason.

If you played your cards right that could be an investment.. don't know if I could do it though. Feels incredibly irresponsible right now :lol: I dropped like 40 bucks on sunday on lysol and alcohol.. 4 items btw!

Maybe resellers will start botting and reselling toilet paper and we could finally get dunks again, Ppl are already reselling tp on ebay lol

Back
Top Bottom