2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yo these wife excuses are legendary :lol: My girl knew what it was when she got with me so luckily she doest say much and I try to manage myself. I get the idea married life women might be a different level though :lol:

This, lol. We just got engaged last week, but she loves seeing my new pairs and asks me to help her find stuff. Hell, she even encouraged my buying 120 of those container store boxes the other day. :lol:

This, lol. We just got engaged last week, but she loves seeing my new pairs and asks me to help her find stuff. Hell, she even encouraged my buying 120 of those container store boxes the other day. :lol:
My girl does the same thing. Although if I go to crazy she puts me in place. I usually show her before release what I plan to cop. and she’ll help me make cuts if there’s too much.

edit: also congrats on the engagement!

Syracuse dunks prices almost to where I want them. Was going to get the Kentucky’s too but after seeing the pics in here I think im cool on those.
same, kind of talking myself out of it though.. telling myself they look generic. haha. not sure what size i'd need and quality inconsistencies etc.. plus everything else happening.

To those who won at Atlas: They sent me an email with an option to go ahead and get the shoes shipped out instead of waiting out the Coronavirus ordeal. Check your emails.

I mean who would opt for a delay? That's stupid. Ship folks their ****.
Originally, they sent the emails stating that they would wait till next week with instructions on how folks would get their pairs. Guess they finally realized that they won't be open for business for awhile with the shelter in place ordinance happening.

Spectrum

Back
Top Bottom