2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Haven’t posted in a long time but was nominated by a friend to post a top 3 on IG

These are a few of my favorites (and were easily accessible :lol:)

14CE972D-5DC1-407B-BE28-08BF763B6C83.jpeg

doubt GOAT is considered an essential business, with shelter in place going on in CA shoes will likely be in limbo for a while.

Dudes got some seriously messed up priorities.

We're amidst a full-on pandemic and the worst recession of our lifetime, and all you care about is your shoes shipping?

I guess this laissez faire attitude towards the current situation is why we're in this situation in the first place.

We're amidst a full-on pandemic and the worst recession of our lifetime, and all you care about is your shoes shipping?

I guess this laissez faire attitude towards the current situation is why we're in this situation in the first place.

I have $500 in limbo that I wouldn’t mind having but am waiting for them to authenticate. Maybe see all sides before casting judgement but you’re also missing the part where there’s no follow up from GOAT

Just because there's a pandemic doesn't mean that's the only thing that should be on people's minds. You're still on a sneaker forum in a thread talking about Dunks, aren't you?

Really? Number one, you literally took the time, which it appears you’d argue should be used towards “priorities,” to comment about others’ priorities, on a SHOE FORUM. That’s got to be the definition of an oxymoron. Secondly, you were just chiming in on the designer clothing thread a couple days ago about how uncomfortable it is to fly wearing $200-300 designer pants. Priorities right? The hypocrisy in that alone is HILARIOUS!!!! :lol::rofl:

Did they close their facility and not update anyone? My tracking says delivery was attempted 20th and 21st and there was no access to the facility....

Welp. DSM cancelled my order for Kentucky’s after no contact for a week. Went ahead and grabbed a pair of Syracuse for $220 shipped. Tax on eBay and stock x has brought back the old days of buying stuff from actual humans via PayPal invoice.

GOAT only got locations in NJ

NJ is 100% lockdown for non essential employees

If I’m a GOAT employee, I’m not trying to authenticate any shoe right now touched by god knows who.

Don’t think UPS is out but they are going to be backed up.
their original location is in CA

Back
Top Bottom