2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dug these up from my basement the other day.

22C9E6D2-6C25-40BD-A9A0-386F4BD756FB.jpeg

These are nice - what's the model?

Crazy how when you think of Spree you really think of 3 different Sprees when it comes to GS, NY, MN
i guess...heres what i remember

golden state - nice late 1st round pick up, 3x all star, choked his coach

new york - nice combo with allan houston, all star, i dont really remember him doing anything super dumb in ny

minny - nice squad with sam cassel and kg, "i gotta feed my kids"

Anyone else fatigued from entering raffles you are going to lose (most likely)? I think I did one for these so far and probably skipped 2 just from being tired of the same crap.

Its like the minute a new shoe leaks, I look at them and go 'oh that's definitely a pair I won't be able to get'

i guess...heres what i remember

golden state - nice late 1st round pick up, 3x all star, choked his coach

new york - nice combo with allan houston, all star, i dont really remember him doing anything super dumb in ny

minny - nice squad with sam cassel and kg, "i gotta feed my kids"

seems like 3 different dudes to me but ok

also

GS bald

NY rows

MN locks

Anyone else fatigued from entering raffles you are going to lose (most likely)? I think I did one for these so far and probably skipped 2 just from being tired of the same crap.

Its like the minute a new shoe leaks, I look at them and go 'oh that's definitely a pair I won't be able to get'

Yeah, for Nike sneakers I just enter SNKRS, my local shops if they're running a raffle, SNS and that's pretty much it. Overseas stores don't ship Nike anymore so I don't even bother with those anymore.

I’m through with raffles man lol. Not paying for boosts ever again.

I used to enter all the damn raffles. Local, national, overseas. But these days I'm so tired of them all.
So far in 2020, I've only copped 3 sneakers. I'm pretty sure this is the least amount of sneakers I've ever copped 6 months into the year :lol:

I used to enter all the damn raffles. Local, national, overseas. But these days I'm so tired of them all.
So far in 2020, I've only copped 3 sneakers. I'm pretty sure this is the least amount of sneakers I've ever copped 6 months into the year :lol:
Yeah I think from what I’ve kept it’s only 2 pairs at retail this year and 2 at resale. But that’s totally ok.

A lot of chunky dunky sb hitting the sites now eBay , stockx, etc.. a new batch of counterfeits hit? Prices are much lower as well.

Anyone know anything about these? Are they just a random Nike design or were the croc skin and stars meant to represent something?

8AB16E4B-69A8-4114-A9C6-B6FDCEDEE995.jpeg

They look like a random dunk from mid 2000s.. IDK if these are those or they just look like them. There were sooo many random dunks back then.

A lot of chunky dunky sb hitting the sites now eBay , stockx, etc.. a new batch of counterfeits hit? Prices are much lower as well.
Where are you seeing lower prices? I swear certain sizes are still expensive.

yes, you’re correct :smile: there is a pretty decent replica out that made it stateside about 2 weeks ago. Side by side the differences are noticeable and things are off...when they are on feet from several feet away (should be 6’ with social distancing 😉) they aren’t too bad.

Thanks for the info. Never been a dunk guy. These caught my eye back then and I grabbed them but always wondered if there was any significance. Still the only dunks I own except Michigans.

I don't enter any raffles that are there solely to boost a store's engagement and social metrics. Extra Butter opted for an IG/Twitter raffle as opposed to the Draw which actually gives you a legit shot at winning.

Back
Top Bottom