2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stone Mesa’s today...

0CCA9FBB-4B3F-4561-BFAA-A0208941752A.jpeg
how'd you get your soles so white still?

So what's everybody's thoughts? After this pandemic is over.... hopefully soon... the hype for dunks start slowing dying down? I see prices very slowly going in that direction... Not enough for me to actually purchase any at resale, but ever so slightly. They are still way to high for a broke dude like me....

So what's everybody's thoughts? After this pandemic is over.... hopefully soon... the hype for dunks start slowing dying down? I see prices very slowly going in that direction... Not enough for me to actually purchase any at resale, but ever so slightly. They are still way to high for a broke dude like me....

They were going up before COVID. It's only going to keep rising. When will it stop? Who knows? Get what you can if possible.

They were going up before COVID. It's only going to keep rising. When will it stop? Who knows? Get what you can if possible.
Agreed, they have been going up since at least this time last year... just got a feeling hypebeasts and non sb peeps are going to get tired of them after a while, unless they keep coming with the collabs.. That's my hope at least.. 😁

I think its slowly going down because those stimulus checks are dried up at this point and there is less disposable income. As more stuff reopens and people go back to work I think they're going to start rising again.

Which pairs are you guys seeing going down? The pairs im watching are steadily going up. I bought a pair of white rayguns a few weeks ago from goat and my order was cancelled. Now they are $100 more.

Agreed, they have been going up since at least this time last year... just got a feeling hypebeasts and non sb peeps are going to get tired of them after a while, unless they keep coming with the collabs.. That's my hope at least.. 😁

Don’t you guys remember the post-NYC Pigeon era? The hype sustains itself for a year or two and then recedes. This has happened with dunks over several eras now. In 2015, for example, you could get some GRs for like $50 lol

Don’t you guys remember the post-NYC Pigeon era? The hype sustains itself for a year or two and then recedes. This has happened with dunks over several eras now. In 2015, for example, you could get some GRs for like $50 lol
I'm just glad most of these releases I can happily pass on.. Still salty about the blue furys and the infrareds tho..

Back
Top Bottom