2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

We’re all kind of insane when you step back and look at this in the grand scheme of things..a couple of us will hit. The majority won’t.

Someone with a 2020 join date is going to pop in and flex on us and ask how much he can sell them for. We’ll complain and say how the “culture” is ruined.

Then we will all be back doing it all over again next release 😂.

53FCC9C1-3D91-4A24-9838-6B68E2FB07EE.jpeg
🤷🏽‍♂️ 🤞🏽🤞🏽 😂 who am I kidding 🤦🏽‍♂️

We’re all kind of insane when you step back and look at this in the grand scheme of things..a couple of us will hit. The majority won’t.

Someone with a 2020 join date is going to pop in and flex on us and ask how much he can sell them for. We’ll complain and say how the “culture” is ruined.

I’m just here for the lulz. I get a kick out of how serious some dudes take this ****.

Just entered premier. I can go on the dead site any time today if that thing isn’t flooded. Looked like we’ll see we’ll over 30k entries over the next 24 hours for these.

“They’re ok”

“Definitely not worth what resale prices are going for”

Back
Top Bottom